Oscar Mingueza

serghei

We should try again 3-4-3 with Mingueza right, Araujo left, and De Jong center. Would look the best with it. Pedri - Gavi higher up, and Roberto/Dest - Alba on the sides.

Fati - Depay - Dembele when possible up front.

This with a better possession manager would go well imo. Better than current shitshow that's for sure.

1863668-FC-Barcelona.jpg

Very easy transition into a 4-3-3 as well. Whenever De Jong pushes up, the fullbacks drop a bit and a CBs tighten up inside and you have a back 4 in a couple of seconds.

Last edited:

Total-Football

I agree... With the amount of duds in the team.. The best strategy is to play 3 at the back... This will allow alba to be further in the pitch.. Also more control in the midfield. 4 3 3 is dangerous when u have technically limited players..

mc_lovin

3ATB doesn't solve inherent defensive issues. It always sounds nice having a CB more in defense, but the way you defend wide spaces in that setup sucks or makes one of the CB's useless. It's not a solution for me, especially when you fantasize about 3ATB with Fati and Dembele back, who would solve part of our issues in a 433 as well.

Alba-Pique-Araujo-Dest/Mingueza is fine. Biggest problem remains Busquets and a coach, who doesn't know how to set up a midfield.

Ustari

Mou, res!
Dear Mingueza,

Can you stop conceding cheap fouls? Especially at the dying moments near our penalty box. Otherwise, a very good game.

mc_lovin

Dear Mingueza,

Can you stop conceding cheap fouls? Especially at the dying moments near our penalty box. Otherwise, a very good game.

+1. There was a moment at then end, where I got really fucking pissed at Garcia, because he fouled someone near our box, until I realized it was Mingueza. Such a brainless move. For Garcia it would be less forgivable though given how he's presented (smart, ball playing CB). For Mingueza, eh, it's expected.

Catta

I like him as a RB. Should be the starter for that position. Could have the same path as Ramos, later in his career when he matures, he could transition to a CB.

JamDav1982

Levante more or less left him open on the right all game as knew would not run into space with it and wont stretch game v better teams when tighter than that.

Does the simple things well. Wins ball and plays forward early and gets ball in when has the chance.

Decent cover for RB and good game today. Dont think he was as good as some others think he was but still decent/good.

Home of Barca Fans