Oscar Mingueza

mc_lovin

I mean everyone knows he's fairly limited, but he's a fantastic squad player in the making (if he isn't already).

Pace, physicality, workrate and a sharp cross go a long way on RB.

khaled_a_d

I mean everyone knows he's fairly limited, but he's a fantastic squad player in the making (if he isn't already).

Pace, physicality, workrate and a sharp cross go a long way on RB.

He has the potential to turn into our RB version of Abidal tbh, long way to go though

kattanib

I thought he was an amazing RB .. much better to have one defending and one attacking minded between the RB and LB positions, like Abidal and Dani. Left side we can have Alba and Dest for the time being

jamrock

Give us abidal vibes FR, balde mingueza...Dani abidal..... Maybe.

He's not as cool as abidal though, that man was a cool operator 😎

iniestaGOAT

Have to feel sorry for him. Works as hard as anyone, gets dropped without even having to fuck up then you have guys like Eric Garcia and Sergi Roberto who gets a spot no matter the amount of fuck ups

Kubala

Probably our most consistent defender over the last year, I don't understand how he didn't start. Especially with the formation, as a RB & CB he's surely the most natural to play on the right of the back 3?

mc_lovin

Probably our most consistent defender over the last year, I don't understand how he didn't start. Especially with the formation, as a RB & CB he's surely the most natural to play on the right of the back 3?

That's a bit of a stretch, but he's definitely our best fit in a back 3. Should have played wingback or RB yesterday though. He's technically worse than Roberto, but adds so much more.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans