Oscar Mingueza

vinni

I prefer Roberto over Mingueza at RB. Maybe we can move Mingueza to CB rotation next hear if Umtitti, Lenglet or Pique leaves

xXKonan

He said his quotes were taken out of context.

Honestly, I don't blame him for saying it really. Sure he's having a bad season and he criticized the guy who gave him a career here but there's no denying how toxic Koeman made the atmosphere of the team. Koeman is a Barca Legend, but the guy became insufferable during his press conferences and interviews.

Well, no fucking shit the squad isn't great but him bringing it up every chance when he talked got old quick and got the locker room to turn against him. The team stopped playing for him and the guy got sacked and he deserved it. Heck, he should've gotten sacked during the summer the way he handled the last 10 games of the season alone.

Koeman will forever be a Barca Legend, but as a coach for a team like ours, certainly not good enough.

ajnotkeith

There have been plenty of bad performances recently but Mingueza's 60 minutes today might take the cake.

Absolutely god awful. This player had the cheek to talk about Koeman a few weeks ago and suggest he was holding him back.

giorgoXXI

Doesn't have the level for the first team, must be sold. The game ended the moment he was subbed on, never had a chance against Coman.

Porque

It was a disaster waiting to happen bringing Mingueza on as LB on his current form, in these conditions and against this rival. Not going to hold the poor performance against him.

But wouldn't moving Dest there be a better move? He has looked decent when playing there comparatively.

This one is more on Xavi imo.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
He is not good enough for Barca, I am almost sure now, but Xavi playing him at LB/LWB is not helping him at all.

Total-Football

Stunning this ability barca a team has to bring the worse in every player.. When he was promoted he was 3 times better. Game today was beyond shocking.. Secunda level

Home of Barca Fans