Oscar Mingueza

JamDav1982

His positioning is abysmal and was for goal.

On ball he improved as game went on but still not level needed but feel bad faulting him.

Andresito

Staff member
Yuri had a lot of space on our right side, especially in the second half. Mingueza was our biggest weakness yesterday and thought Roberto would be subbed on there. But maybe it'd be too physically demanding for Sergi who just returned from injury.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
After Yuri and Muniain had made runs past him all evening Mingueza decided to finally make a run by himself and assisted Griezmann for the game winning goal.

JamDav1982

Good assist and got better on ball but Neymar/Mbappe will destroy Barca on that side if it were to be Mingueza/Dembele trying to defend it.

Their positioning is terrible and PSG would attack it all game as Bilbao did in second half last night.

mc_lovin

Hes one of those guys that have the physique for topclass football but none of the talent. Happy to have him at the moment, but I am pretty sure he will be nothing more than a side note in a few years.

fergus90

I'm just not seeing it, I know he was thrust into the team because of the situation but don't feel like he's anywhere near good enough for a long term future.

Home of Barca Fans