Robinho

FinBarcelonafan

Nine years? Wow. He was made an example or it was extremely harsh. I don't know the details though. I remember some guys doing gangrap in Finland and they got two years or something like that(which is too short time to me though).

I doubt Robinho sits this one, especially nine years.

Judoman

Nine years? Wow. He was made an example or it was extremely harsh. I don't know the details though. I remember some guys doing gangrap in Finland and they got two years or something like that(which is too short time to me though).

I doubt Robinho sits this one, especially nine years.

Actually it's not harsh at all. The price for deliberately ruining some girl's life should be harsh. That sentence in Finland you mentioned is ridiculously weak.

Jcar

I think that he is only going to jail If he leaves Brazil. I think he could also travel to some other countrys and still be free

Morten

He isn't going to even serve a day in prison as long as he doesn't go to a country with extradition to Italy, is he?

slicknick

He isn't going to even serve a day in prison as long as he doesn't go to a country with extradition to Italy, is he?

If Brazil refuses to extradite him, the Italian courts can ask the Brazilian Ministry of Justice to hand him the prison sentence to be served in Brazil.
Doesn't mean the Brazilian courts would grant the request, but there is some possibility of him actually spending time in a Brazilian jail - though God know how much of his actual sentence.

George_Costanza

Italy has an extradition treaty with Brazil. So I think they will hand him to Italy unless he runs away to a country without an extradition treaty.

Home of Barca Fans