Robinho

B

blueduck

I hope Robinho dies. He'd be horrible for our team.

Fucking hell. Some people take footy far too seriously.

Robinho is a quality player.

Being the fourth top scorer in the league in his first season and playing with some players that are obviously not as good as he is.

Granted he's a bit inconsistent, but to say he's crap is just lunacy.

VivaBarca

If Carlsberg did forum members
Fucking hell. Some people take footy far too seriously.

Robinho is a quality player.

Being the fourth top scorer in the league in his first season and playing with some players that are obviously not as good as he is.

Granted he's a bit inconsistent, but to say he's crap is just lunacy.
He only scored 14 which isn't that good for £32.5 million. He did play well that season and in future probably will do well for City. He created about 95 % of City's chances almost everything went through him.

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
he scored more than rooney in EPL... and rooney is supposedto be the scorer for the devils

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
He only scored 14 which isn't that good for £32.5 million. He did play well that season and in future probably will do well for City. He created about 95 % of City's chances almost everything went through him.
14 is good for his first season in England and the fact that he's not an out and out striker. Plus he scored about 11 of those goals in his first 20 games, if he was a little more consistent(and City a better team) he could have had 20.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
But he needs to be more decisive and responsible. He already had a bad break up with Santos, RM, Chelsea (even if he didn't even play there - funny they already started to sell jerseys with his name though) and maybe soon with Man C. I wouldn't give him a 9-5 with that resume, he needs to get his act together and grow up...

DivineVisitor

The Right One ⇩
While i think he's a quality player he would likely cost alot to pry from City and i think there are better options out there.

E

Esteve

Haha just to clear things up, I wasn't replying to any comments. I was just thinking of Robinho in a Barça jersey.

R

Red Devil

Fucking hate the little skinny bastard hope he gets his head filled in if he ever takes the bus across manchester again.

G.J

V.H. 4 life
Ribery or Silva might be better options but considering the circumstances I would definitely be over the moon if this goes through. Robinho under Capello improved a lot and was key in 2 titles for Madrid. I believe Pep can turn him into top 5 player.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Get this guy out of our team, he's just jumping in the Barça bandwagon now that we're doing good, not even Pep can sort out that kind of attitude...

Home of Barca Fans