Darwin Núñez

vuji_31

Luck will not always be with him.

Rrally really lucky today.

Btw, liverpool is playing like shit.

Catta

Darwin Nunez is only the third player to score and assist from the bench on his Premier League debut after Sergio Aguero (2011-12) and Alvaro Morata (2017-18)

Morten

Never really watched him, but heard he isn't much of a technician, clumsy on the ball etc.

He might score goals, but sounds like a limited player from what i've heard.

iniestaGOAT

Never really watched him, but heard he isn't much of a technician, clumsy on the ball etc.

And haaland is a technician and good on the ball? he is a goalscorer thats about it

Blackened

Gomez had a pretty good career.

Gomez was excellent. In todays inflated clown market he would be worth 90 million in his youth. A big, strong, fast player and an excellent finisher with both feet and head. Link-up play was pretty much non-existent but who cares.

Zidane82

Supposedly a mix of Cavani and Suarez. In fact Suarez recommended him to Barca 3, years ago but we ignored him

Zidane82

He's an ideal fit for Liverpool and will be a great addition

Yes . They just have to adapt to playing with an out and out CF .. it may take a month or so . Same applies to ManC with Haaland oddly enough.

That?s why I think Arsenal have a chance this season.. especially if they get a bit of a lead in the league

CatalinR10

FfNT-bcWQAUS-YE

Dumb fuck.

Home of Barca Fans