Darwin Núñez

Devils

Forwards in the Chinese Super League would look worldclass if Eric Garcia was defending them.

This guy is bang average.

Messi983

So last season was he can't score, now he can't do stepovers, lol. Keep on hating, my man will continue to prove you wrong. Big transfer coming soon.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
So last season was he can't score, now he can't do stepovers, lol. Keep on hating, my man will continue to prove you wrong. Big transfer coming soon.

He scored 6 league goals in 29 games last season, so yes, he couldn't score. Even if he has a prolific season this year, I would be wary of buying Liga NOS topscorers in general - absolutely average players like Marega, Taremi, Seferovic, Cardozo all scored a shitton of goals there. I think he needs to prove himself in one of the top leagues before coming here.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Jordi Cruyff was apparently at the Ajax game to follow him and Grimaldo closely.

Could be one of the options the club go for in the summer.

wisconsincule

I get a weird feeling that he will be our long term striker.

I have barely watched him though so can’t really make a judgement

Porque

I get a weird feeling that he will be our long term striker.

I have barely watched him though so can?t really make a judgement

I can see it too, 50 range next summer (or winter if the 9 dries up).

Almeria have(had) very good scouting for the initial part of their project btw.

This guy is a very good forward currently stuck In Segunda

Last edited:

Messi983

Sadiq is quite limited but a good player anyway. There were rumours some big clubs including Bayern were interested in the past. Probably BS as I don't think he'll get as far but could easily see him moving to a midtable PL team in near future and do well there. He's clearly too good for Segunda though.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
#DarwinWatch

14a.jpg

Home of Barca Fans