Darwin Núñez

vuji_31

If he scores some goals I imagine that he will be no 1 target.

Haaland looks more like PL/BL striker that likes a lot of space.

Nunez also can assist and playmake which is always thing that is wanted for spanish football.

Anyway, I just hope so he will be ootion before Lautaro

Messi983

Two more assists yesterday (has 7 this season). He basically created easy tap-ins for his team mates in both occasions as he has done with almost all his asssists. Also had another goal disallowed (5th or 6th already IIRC).

FC433

^
+1

both LM and DN are good players for something around 30m. May as well try to get Haaland if we are paying anything close/ above 50m.

Jallo

^
+1

both LM and DN are good players for something around 30m. May as well try to get Haaland if we are paying anything close/ above 50m.

Are you serious, this is not fifa 21, big clubs cannot get starting or back level strikers for that price.

FC433

^
I agree. That is why Haaland is the ideal CF. Cannot justify spending anything around 50m (not even that, 70m, at least) on DN/ LM when Haaland is available around that price (double that most likely, but still).

What I am trying to say is that, if we are to get any other CF, the deal has to be unreasonably good just like Haaland's.

Messi983

Haaland will cost 100m+ which we can't afford this summer and he probably won't be interested coming here anyway.

I'm ok with bringing Depay on free or maybe pay around 30m for Malen and go with what we have now (maybe sell BraithGOAT for a good offer) then see how Darwin will develop and possibly buy him in 2022. We should've really bought him before he went to Benfica though.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
4 goals in 17 games in the Liga NOS of all leagues. The league dominated in the past by such strikers as Marega, Jackson Martinez, Taremi or Seferovic. We should stay away from him, gives me heavy Lautaro vibes. Not a pure striker and even Benfica fans are annoyed at him.

Yannik

He does have Lautaro vibes, and I don't see him as lone striker with those stats. But tbf, Lautaro is paired with Lukaku. Nunez is paired with Seferovic.

He however will cost 70m upwards, so yeah, doesn't seem worth it.

vuji_31

True.

Same price as Haaland LOL.

But our scouts will not watch the goals , they will see 5 assists and say he can play in multiple positions and that he is versatile

Home of Barca Fans