Will Barcelona finish in the TOP 4 in La Liga?

Where will Barca finish in La Liga (20-21)?

• 1st.

Votes: 10 38.5%
  • 2nd.

Votes: 7 26.9%
  • 3rd.

Votes: 6 23.1%
  • 4th.

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • 5th or below.

Votes: 2 7.7%

• Total voters

vortep

Hello, I am a new member here, but old Barca fan from Bulgaria. Stoichkov was my favorite player in my youth.

My question is for this season: do you think that Barcelona will manage to finish in Top 4 this season, or they will miss out on the CHL for the first time in 20 years?

I am afraid that they are playing terrible and if they do not manage to stack up some wins, they will fail the top 4.

What do you think?

Neymessi

We will definitely finish in top 4 but if it was EPL then unlikely. I think it's high time we dispel the myth that our league is on par with the EPL. Winning EPL is significantly tougher than La liga and it has been that way for some time now.

El Gato

Villarato!
This thread being a thing after Barca played SEVEN matches, 2 against last season's top 4, with a new coach and with 2 games in hand...

Will comfortably break top4 just on the back of a squad deeper than the other contenders.

fergus90

I think real worse-case scenario Barca finish 3rd and that's what I'm predicting as it's a transitional phase for the club.

I do believe Real will lose a few more games along the way but I can't trust Barca not to lose just as many too. Atletico certainly look stable at this point but it's still early days.

Home of Barca Fans