European Super League

JamDav1982

Even the top teams in EPL dont want the ESL to happen despite signing up. They would prefer the status quo.

Only reason were ever in it was fear of being left behind.

Current situation suits them to the ground.

serghei

Even the top teams in EPL dont want the ESL to happen despite signing up. They would prefer the status quo.

Only reason were ever in it was fear of being left behind.

Current situation suits them to the ground.

Even so, a Super League with all big teams except EPL sides is where the best football is gonna be if it happens. Barca, Madrid, Bayern, Atletico, PSG, Juventus, Milan, Inter etc.

Mateka

Even so, a Super League with all big teams except EPL sides is where the best football is gonna be if it happens. Barca, Madrid, Bayern, Atletico, PSG, Juventus, Milan, Inter etc.

No EPL teams, no German, no French. It’s a dead duck.

El Gato

Villarato!
Out of context, on purpose

euro-call-ups-by-league-1820x2048-1-910x1024.png

Discuss

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
The EPL goes without saying, the high number of Bundesliga players is probably due to the numerous central and eastern European NT teams in the tournament as well as NT like France which has 4 Bundesliga players. Not many non-Spanish, non-Portuguese NT players playing in La Liga I guess.

Jenks

I would expect that the Championship to have more representatives than any other second tier league, but more than Ligue 1? That's ridiculous.

Porque

Spain representation is usually skewed because they have alot of SA talent. If we look at the Copa America they should statistically be top 2.

Porque

I would expect that the Championship to have more representatives than any other second tier league, but more than Ligue 1? That's ridiculous.

It really emphasises the strength of the English second tier with their financial muscle. But also, having seen the talent level of the French U21 side last month, it can't be ignored how well endowed (couldn't think of a better word, lol) Ligue1 is with French talent rather than imports. Oh and African players.

serghei

The EPL goes without saying, the high number of Bundesliga players is probably due to the numerous central and eastern European NT teams in the tournament as well as NT like France which has 4 Bundesliga players. Not many non-Spanish, non-Portuguese NT players playing in La Liga I guess.

A lot of South Americans in La Liga too.

Home of Barca Fans