European Super League

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Noone is above the Law. The EJC ruling will decide the fate .

The English club aren't breaking any laws, the Premier League is the same as the ESL when it started.

They signed for 23 years binding agreement. If they don't want to play , they have to pay 500 Million.

The only Law they are breaking is when they refuse to start

The UK is not part of the EU so it is not subject to the ECJ, regardless of the outcome of the ruling.

The EPL and the UK government have threatened to amend and enact laws to stop the ESL, from revoking permits of foreign players and managers working in a participating club to subjecting the clubs to anti-trust reviews etc. There is no getting around it.

fergus90

No English team will join the super league for the very foreseeable future. Doesn’t matter what the new proposal is, the first proposal left a very sour taste.

Sterlingfan2000

The UK is not part of the EU so it is not subject to the ECJ, regardless of the outcome of the ruling.

The EPL and the UK government have threatened to amend and enact laws to stop the ESL, from revoking permits of foreign players and managers working in a participating club to subjecting the clubs to anti-trust reviews etc. There is no getting around it.

They are participating in Europe , so they have to follow EU laws. Also they signed binding agreements and contracts.

It's on and will come this or next year. UEFA won't win , basketball and Skating had similar law suits and lost

Sterlingfan2000

UEFA expecting 40% rise in CL rights for new-look tournament to 5bn euro per year - big cash rise for the clubs.

This should strengthen Uefa’s hand against the remaining Super League clubs who have gone to court to try to revive the breakaway tournament.

Look UEFA has been hiding all the money from the beginning

FinBarcelonafan

UEFA expecting 40% rise in CL rights for new-look tournament to 5bn euro per year - big cash rise for the clubs.

This should strengthen Uefa?s hand against the remaining Super League clubs who have gone to court to try to revive the breakaway tournament.

Look UEFA has been hiding all the money from the beginning

Yet they critized clubs being greedy. The truth is they pocketed shitloads of money.

Sterlingfan2000

It is going to be a long decade for you, Sterlingfan2000 if your dream is to see the ESL coming into fruition.

Man i am not dreaming. UEFA is going to lose on court , they know it. That's why they are increasing the money from 3b to 5B.

I am relaxed as is Laporta. They hired the best Law Firms and law firms said they are winning by 95%.

Last edited:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Man i am not dreaming. UEFA is going to lose on court , they know it. That's why they are increasing the money from 3b to 5B.

I am relaxed as is Laporta. They hired the best Law Firms and law firms said they are winning by 95%.

That alone tells me they are bunch of a bollocks and they are going to lose big.

I hope Real Madrid will pay most of the legal fees. I am not paying.

Sterlingfan2000

That alone tells me they are bunch of a bollocks and they are going to lose big.

I hope Real Madrid will pay most of the legal fees. I am not paying.

One of the Law firms was Paul Harris QC, who helped Premier League club Manchester City avoid a UEFA ban last year.

They hire several law firms , that's why they went on Court and Perez is relaxed.

Home of Barca Fans