European Super League

cro-man

Aleksander Čeferin (UEFA President): "Everyone disappointed me but Barcelona the least. Laporta became president just two months ago, it wasn't his fault. He made a very smart move to get out of it." [24ur]

Daemul

previously known as Jonathan28
Aleksander Čeferin (UEFA President): "Everyone disappointed me but Barcelona the least. Laporta became president just two months ago, it wasn't his fault. He made a very smart move to get out of it." [24ur]

Lmao we're going to get away with it :lol:

Joan

Chelsea fans? There were 40 people outside Stamford Bridge and if you want I will tell who took them there

:lol:

Daemul

previously known as Jonathan28
Atleast it seems we won't have to beg for forgiveness or anything and UEFA will look upon us with sympathy unlike the other clubs. I consider this an absolute win :lol:

148.jpg

FCBfan22

Things from Čeferin's interview with 24 ur in Slovenia:

-5 clubs apparently called Čeferin straight away after the first rumours about ESL came out. And they apparently regretted taking the part straight away. The documentation was signed last year

-Agnelli lied about ESL until Saturday. He took shots at him again in this interview (Better to be naive than a liar... It's incredible how money deletes all basic values in one's life...).

-Čeferin knows that Perez doesn't want him as UEFA's main man. And that gives him more fuel to remain.

-He says the same as Pique did today. Laporta inherited Barca in a deep deep financial mess and is pressured to find solutions (Barca can't afford to be left out of a pool of money that ESL seemed to be). The ESL documentation was signed by Barto. Laporta added the socis clause before signing.

Joan

Chelsea fans? There were 40 people outside Stamford Bridge and if you want I will tell who took them there

:lol:

The people who took the 40 fans to Stamford Bridge are the same ones who put these anti ESL shirts on Cadiz players tonight.

Home of Barca Fans