European Super League

xxxxxx

Why does Laporta need the members to decide anything? Why doesn't he pull Barcelona out himself?

It seems he's in favour of the Super League, but he wants to let the members make the decision.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Laporta should have never said "yes" in the first place before this went to vote by the socis.

If we back out, I am happy but it will also make us look like clumsy fucks.

Morten

Laporta should have never said "yes" in the first place before this went to vote by the socis.

Everybody does, all of these English clubs, did they just say "yes" without bothering looking at the format, or thinking about it?

Perez and the Glazers looks like the biggest fools of all though, incredible arrogance.

Devils

What?

He did exactly what he should have done. Leave it to the socis to determine the future direction of club and let them choose the more ethical vs economically beneficial route for Barca.

FCBfan22

Basically the document that Laporta signed on Saturday states that Barca will not participate if the Socis Assembly doesn't approve it...

He has made Perez his bitch again lads.

Home of Barca Fans