CL | Round 2: Juventus - FC Barcelona 0-2

Vilarrubi

the idea that the players were playing bad just because barto was president seems kind of absurd to me.

its a lot more likely that theyre just trash

Who’s said that on here??? :lol:

When things like this happen it can potentially have an effect for better or worse. Would like to think the team would be motivated after president (who they obviously disliked) has gone. But not sure we have the quality to get a result away at Juve anyway.

hardyboy

------------Messi--------------

---Fati --Antoine --Dembele---

----De Jong-------Pjanic--------

Alba---Lenglet---Araujo---Roberto

snowy

well, betting the barn on a vic vs the old lady would definitely both rash n brash
she might still have a few trump cards stashed in the sash
go 2 plan should be play on the front-foot, spam the box and blitz them with shots

now, we finally got young players who can play fast and take chances.
If we lose the ball in the attacking third, no probs, they've got the stamina to win it back

High work rate + play ballsy and we got this!

Play conservative sideways and backwards and we're bound to get boomboomed sooner or later :thinking:

Blackened

Juve are mess. Pirlo is an unexperienced coach with poor verbal skills. Without Ronaldo they have a total of ONE world-class players and that is Dybala. Ironically, Pirlo doesnt really know how to use him. I expect a 1-3 win for Barca.

fergus90

I’d love a win, but I’ll take a draw. Both sides are off form but we’ve looked off colour against the best 3 opponents we’ve faced so far. We will roll them over at the Camp Nou I feel though.

Neeraj

Can see all 3 results possible. But yeah, real low hype and excitement for the game, for sure.

Devils

Elb8NvJXYAA9pL0

xXKonan

Shame that Dest isn't starting.

But Hopefully, Pjanic and Dembele have good games and another good test for Araujo as well.

Home of Barca Fans