CL | Round 2: Juventus - FC Barcelona 0-2

Vilarrubi

Nah man, they have CR7 and Pique is out...who's gonna defend the corners? Lenglet?

:griezmann:

He still needs to test negative, last test he did was still positive. Even if it comes back negative doubt he’d start as he hasn’t played or trained in nearly 2 weeks.

serghei

He still needs to test negative, last test he did was still positive. Even if it comes back negative doubt he’d start as he hasn’t played or trained in nearly 2 weeks.

The guy probably trains at home harder than we do in the team. We all know he's a freak in this sense.

fergus90

A draw would be a decent result for this Barca side, despite Juve's problems too I've got a feeling they are gonna roll us over.

It seems crazy to say after only 5 matches but it feels this season is teetering on the edge of going up in flames already for Koeman.

JerseyAddict

A draw would be a decent result for this Barca side, despite Juve's problems too I've got a feeling they are gonna roll us over.

It seems crazy to say after only 5 matches but it feels this season is teetering on the edge of going up in flames already for Koeman.

Seems so.
The burdain is to hefty. The whole club structure is in shambles.. the team is no better. It is something as a saying "like father like son"... Like the club like the team.

FC B

Before clasico I said to myself a draw would suffice. Now I'd take any result bar a humiliation.

Home of Barca Fans