CL | Round 2: Juventus - FC Barcelona 0-2

terryzinc

Don't think anyone in Serie A would really beat us. Maybe only Atalanta on a great day but even that is a stretch.

But yea, we need to build consistency. One game means nothing if we lose or draw to Alaves next weekend. Koeman might be one of those Cup managers that does ok in knockout competitions but is not consistent in the league.

No one in La Liga can beat us either. 2 PENALTIES were not called in our first loss of the year. That is 2 goals we win that game. Next loss vs RM fake penalty Ramos fouled him 2 times before a MEANINGLESS shirt pull happened. He fell away from the shirt pull. The linesman told the ref that Ramos fouled him. The ref ignored the linesman (when does that ever happen? refs ALWAYS listen to linesmen!)

VAR and the Refs help RM every week and CHEAT FCB every week. It started last year when we came back from COVID break and has continued this year. RM get VAR and ref help to win their opponents get cheated. AND FCB get cheated by refs and VAR and whoever we play gets helped.

It is a DISGRACE. COMPLETE CORRUPTION. Look how the games are officiated in CL. RM cannot win in CL anymore now that there is VAR there and look what happened today in CL 3 offsides vs Juve (if this was La Liga they would have given that last goal at least) and a Penalty FOR US. CL officials are NOT corrupt like La Liga. RM has no chance in CL and we do!!

Last edited:

FinBarcelonafan

No one in La Liga can beat us either. 2 PENALTIES were not called in our first loss of the year. That is 2 goals we win that game. Next loss vs RM fake penalty Ramos fouled him 2 times before a MEANINGLESS shirt pull happened. He fell away from the shirt pull. The linesman told the ref that Ramos fouled him. The ref ignored the linesman (when does that ever happen? refs ALWAYS listen to linesmen!)

VAR and the Refs help RM every week and CHEAT FCB every week. It started last year when we came back from COVID break and has continued this year. RM get VAR and ref help to win their opponents get cheated. AND FCB get cheated by refs and VAR and whoever we play gets helped.

It is a DISGRACE. COMPLETE CORRUPTION. Look how the games are officiated in CL. RM cannot win in CL anymore now that there is VAR there and look what happened today in CL 3 offsides vs Juve (if this was La Liga they would have given that last goal at least) and a Penalty FOR US. CL officials are NOT corrupt like La Liga. RM has no chance in CL and we do!!

True but there's nothing we can do about it. We need to play way better than Real to win. It has been always like that.

Vilarrubi

Haven’t seen BBZ post anything during or after the game....... how curious.

Absolute nightmare game for him imo. Dembele scoring and playing well, Messi playing well, first win in Turin, small technical midgets like Pedri bossing a strong, tall, physical Juve. Rabiot on the losing team.

Oh well, we move on and be back next game with an essay as soon as someone plays shit.

Rory

Absolute nightmare game for him imo. Dembele scoring and playing well, Messi playing well, first win in Turin, small technical midgets like Pedri bossing a strong, tall, physical Juve. Rabiot on the losing team.

Oh well, we move on and be back next game with an essay as soon as someone plays shit.

It's sad really, when the only time you enjoy posting about your favourite team is when shitting on them. Could never be me

Daniele

Haven?t seen BBZ post anything during or after the game....... how curious.

Are there users in the barcelona fans forum who are saddened that barcelona wins because it goes against their personal views on individual players? How sad cheering in the digital world

FC B

Played better but still far far away from how Barca's game should look like. And this was against a piss poor side which lacked it's best scorer and had they not I guess Barca would've managed to get a draw, at best. Even so they scored three offisde goals but one or two could've very well be legit and Barca would've found itself in big trouble. This was a misleading and pretty lucky win imo. Great thing we top the group and become the favourites to qualify from the first spot.

JamDav1982

Played better but still far far away from how Barca's game should look like. And this was against a piss poor side which lacked it's best scorer and had they not I guess Barca would've managed to get a draw, at best. Even so they scored three offisde goals but one or two could've very well be legit and Barca would've found itself in big trouble. This was a misleading and pretty lucky win imo. Great thing we top the group and become the favourites to qualify from the first spot.

It wasnt lucky at all.

Juve are lucky it was not more. Barca absolutely dominated them.

wisconsincule

+1. I’m still a bit salty about that penalty call. We were definitely coming into the game and looked like the team that was going to go on and win.

Daisymorr

I predicted we would lose 0-2 but I was absolutely wrong. I thought the team played great at times and deserved to win by two goals. It was a great game by us but I was very surprised at how far Juve have gone backwards. Pedri played with great confidence.

KingLeo10

:lol: My man BBZ punching the air right now.

cro-man

Decent game against a really weak juve side. We really need to keep it simple and score instead of searching for one pass more. Dembele could have scored atleast 2 goals but he searched messi instead. It felt like they are trying hard to find out who will be messis next best friend.

Danny Ocean

Decent game but not overly impressed. Juve were atrocious and we still could've easily lost this match. I did like Dembele though and I hope it will continue for him. Our backline :facepalm: I'm just never confident when we are defending.

FC B

It wasnt lucky at all.

Juve are lucky it was not more. Barca absolutely dominated them.

For me it was lucky.

Dembele massive deflection goal, checked.
Ronaldo missing due to virus, checked.
Not one but three offside goals out of which one or two could've easily be onside, checked.

Not saying we weren't dominant but also pretty lucky and that was vs. a piss poor Juve.

Andresito

Staff member
Not one but three offside goals out of which one or two could've easily be onside, checked.

Erm, the logic on this..?

Griezmann hit the post twice, it could've easily been a goal.
Messi decided to not pass Ansu at 1-0, could've been an easy pass and an open goal for Ansu.
Juve were lucky Ansu failed the pass to Braithwaite, could've been a goal.

etc.

Alik

For me it was lucky.

Not saying we weren't dominant but also pretty lucky and that was vs. a piss poor Juve.

I agree. If this was a La Liga ref, we would have lost or drawn this match.

Home of Barca Fans