CL | Round 2: Juventus - FC Barcelona 0-2

Vilarrubi

Barto spotted in Turin:

Elb_i_WWoAUcJ5a

Morten

:lol: :lol:

One more thing I'd like to mention: 33 year old Messi just played every single minute for us and will probably play another 90 against Juve.

So many similarities with Benzema and Messi these days, attackers with free reign on the pitch.

gregorrin10

Look, I like Pedri, but playing him on the wings is just the wrong decision. Ansu, Dembele (should be starters) and Trincao have to be in front in the pecking order there. If Koeman likes Pedri so much, show some balls and bench both Griezmann and Coutinho, not to mention that is also the kid's best position.

jamrock

Wtf his he doing with this XI, at the very least start

Dembele----greizmann----fati

-----------Messi

Or switch messi & griezmann

snowy

At least, he's starting Bouze and has Puig as an option off the bench this time.

Not too sure about Bob, he's been kinda slow on the ball decision wise and tends to pass backwards even if given options to run or pass forward.

We need more of both quick and daring passes. Something like this would max our chances imo -- >

Ansu - Braith - Bouze
Puig
Frenkie - Bob
Alba - Lenglet - Araujo - Dest
Neto

2nd Half (55th minute sub)

Braith - Messi
Puig - Pedri - Trink
Frenkie (Pjanic/Griez 5th sub at the 75th min)
Firpo - Lenglet - Araujo - Dest
Neto​

and someone please tell Leng-lang no to use his hands

If Koe tries to play ultra-conservative like Chelsea in their last 2 draws, we'll lose for sure. It's gonna be a snorefest and the old bag will smash us with her Prada :bash:

kattanib

Did anyone consider for a moment that this could be a 433 surprise formation with Pedri being the 3rd midfielder?

Givenchy

I can't understand how Bob plays ahead of Dest. atleast we know why Griezmann is starting

worst part is, it'll probably take the 80th min before we see a sub

Home of Barca Fans