CL | Round 2: Juventus - FC Barcelona 0-2

Vilarrubi

Easy win tonight guys. Trust me.

Leonardo-Dicaprio-Cheers.jpg

Daniele

Neto ng; Sergi Roberto 6-, Araujo 6 (1' st Busquets 5,5), Lenglet 6+, Jordi Alba 6,5; Pjanic 6-, De Jong 6-; Demb?l? 7 +(21' st Ansu Fati 5), Messi 6,5, Pedri 7(47' st Braithwaite ng); Griezmann 6- (44' st Firpo ng).
Koeman: 6,5

Last edited:

Richard.H

The positives for me were Pedri and dembele. Besides that, not much to say. This is the worst Juve side I’ve seen in a long time. Our defense got so lucky with morata being an idiot and staying offside. It feels at times the back four is a league or two below the mid and attack

serghei

113 km ran tonight. That's a lot for us. Also, that rumor about Pjanic being crap in fitness is probably unfounded. He ran 12.3km, the most out of any player no the pitch.

serghei

Not only are Juventus pretty poor, they are the perfect kind of poor for US. Slow and low tempo. And yet due to horrendous finishing and 3 offside goals, we finished 2-0.

I'm neither very impressed, nor very optimistic based on this result. Sure, it's 3 points away at a big team on paper, but I wouldn't read much into this. A poorer team in Serie A that has pace and runs would probably beat us in Italy.

Don't think anyone in Serie A would really beat us. Maybe only Atalanta on a great day but even that is a stretch.

But yea, we need to build consistency. One game means nothing if we lose or draw to Alaves next weekend. Koeman might be one of those Cup managers that does ok in knockout competitions but is not consistent in the league.

Last edited:
Many opportunities wasted today, but it looked much better than many other games last year where very few chances where created, it was all about Messi and Suarez. Now there are some youngsters who can score and the combinationplay gets better slowly. Even Griezmann gets chances and creates here and there, unfortunately he misses all of his chances. The offense slowly improves, the defense is the great problem.

jairzinho

Still think we lack cutting edge up front. Endless passing and recycling possession but little end product. Also why is it that none of our midfielders are willing/able to shoot from range?. I could be wrong but they seem to always default to the short safe pass as supposed to risky long range passes and shooting from range.

terryzinc

Dembele has always played well when he played it was INJURIES that were a problem. He was always a solid player.
Need to play Dembele every game along with Fati.

Greizmann sucks he has NEVER played well he is the one we need to get rid of.

Getting rid of Toldibo we have a CM playing CB. HOW INCOMPETENT IS TEAM MANAGEMENT to get rid of Toldibo and leave use with ONLY 3 CBs. CBs get hurt get red cards.

Messi is not as good as he was this year we see his decline begin. He can still be useful. But he will never be genius again.

Neto shows why you NEVER HAVE TO PAY BIG MONEY TO GK. MTS contract is IDIOTIC. Any decent GK is fine.

Pjanic is not very good but Busi is complete crap.

Home of Barca Fans