Administrator
Staff member
Saturday, October 17, 21:00 CET

1UDHZMdKZD15W5gus7dJyg_96x96.png
-
paYnEE8hcrP96neHRNofhQ_96x96.png

-------

Laplacian

Tonight's the night we're going to stop with obvious celebrity favoritism and we're going to play the player with the ability to beat his man, and create shit on his own...right?

Enough with the Griezmann apologia. Enough with the favoritism. The man is fit and ready.

Andresito

Staff member
Haven't watched Getafe in a while. Are they still the same grade A cunts trying everything to destroy the flow of the game?

raedkuwait

Tonight's the night we're going to stop with obvious celebrity favoritism and we're going to play the player with the ability to beat his man, and create shit on his own...right?

Enough with the Griezmann apologia. Enough with the favoritism. The man is fit and ready.

Totally agree we need to give him run of games to see
If he still got it or not.

Laplacian

Totally agree we need to give him run of games to see
If he still got it or not.

I know training videos aren't much but it seems like he still has his absurd acceleration and that "sixth sense" to create something out of nothing. I'm fully expecting for him to be rusty tactically and teamplay wise, but I suspect (and hope) the ability we so desperately need is still there. We've got 10 other players to back pass and keep possession, one rusty passer with Dembele's talent is fine with me. I hope he starts. I don't know why, I have a good feeling about him this season. Like a light at the end of a dark tunnel. I don't know, I just hope this season might be his season.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Let's bench the fittest player we have and let the players that start wheezing after 30 minutes and the French clown play every game. Amazing.

Atleast the best player in the team is finally playing.

Last edited:

Gari

Neto
SergiR Lenglet Piqu? Dest
Busi Frenkie
Griezmann Pedri Dembele
Messi
Barca Bench:
I?aki Pe?a, Arnau Tenas, Araujo, Ale??, Pjanic, Braithwaite, Riqui Puig, Coutinho, Trincao, Ansu Fati, Junior, Mingueza.

Laplacian

Just noticed Griezmann is there. That's a disappointment. When I read O.Dembele I completely expected Ansu on the left and Dembele on the right. Why is he persisting with Griezmann as a winger...? Celebrity status at its best.

EITHER WAY ITS FINE. Finally, a fucking dribbler with SPEED on the teamsheet again! I won't expect much but I'm really happy to see him again after like a year.

Edit: Or maybe he's playing as a striker and its a Roberto, Pedri, and De Jong midfield...?

Home of Barca Fans