La Liga | Round 6: Getafe - FC Barcelona 1-0

mc_lovin

Griezmann is not a winger! Also Im getting Lucho's stubbornness vibes from Cowman by starting Griezmann and Busi in every game.

I think the idea is quite clearly to make him work as an inside forward. And that could suit him (maybe with Dest behind him). Its just too soon to give up on him in that role just yet. We need goalscorers first and foremost, unless we want to depend on Messi (whos a good bet), Fati (who has shown promise, but is 17) and Dembele (who I dont trust at all).

Neeraj

I wonder if Greizman is starting because koeman didn't want to add fuel to the fire about the 'tension' between them. Having said that, it's pretty annoying to see him and biscuits starting again, I just don't underdtahd the obsession. Especially when these guys played for country too.

LMTR14

if we can't sell messi, can we at least bench him... he's finished. can't even fucking pass anymore. meanwhile suarez is scoring one after the other. maybe he wasn't the problem after all

Laplacian

its only 9mins but so far he's been absolutely horrible, goddamn Dembele...you're our only speedster dribbler...dont fuck this up.

Home of Barca Fans