11 - Raphinha

Andresito

Staff member
If Leeds go down tomorrow they should be making that 25m offer to trigger his release clause by Monday evening.

Don't think we can spend any money yet unfortunately. Just need a personal agreement with R which I think we have, although anything can happen as we've seen.

Andresito

Staff member
No chance he hasn't been promised an easy transfer out if they stay up.

It's a clash of interests for him. If I were Leeds I'd promise to sell him for 30m if he helps them stay up, give 5m of those as a bonus to Raphinha. Both Leeds and Raphinha win.

jamrock

Didn't someone say leeds is for sure going down?

He's gonna cost us now, might need to move on from him, we broke.

feggydinho

It's a clash of interests for him. If I were Leeds I'd promise to sell him for 30m if he helps them stay up, give 5m of those as a bonus to Raphinha. Both Leeds and Raphinha win.

Nah, don't think so. We'll have to pay around 35m plus now to sign him and negotiate with Leeds

khaled_a_d

There was actually rumours that the 25 buyout was just a promise btw, he didn't have it in contract

Andresito

Staff member
If that's the case then Raphinha is an incredible professional. Can't see Leeds putting PSG esque shackles on him. He did great in keeping Leeds up when he could've just take the easy way out. Definitely knows that he can leave if he wants to.

Leeds sure as hell won't hold out for any 75 mil

JamDav1982

If that's the case then Raphinha is an incredible professional. Can't see Leeds putting PSG esque shackles on him. He did great in keeping Leeds up when he could've just take the easy way out. Definitely knows that he can leave if he wants to.

Not really. Just shows that he is not a twat and most likely knows move is there for him regardless as teams will pay for him.

Home of Barca Fans