11 - Raphinha

Nucky

Is he any good? I don't watch Premier League, first heard about him when the media started linkin him to Barca..

Porque

No point signing Raphinha now Dembele is on a free. We're looking to drop 140m on Raphinha and Bernardo Silva when we could just get Pogba and Dembele on free transfers.

serghei

Raphinha is the profile of the player we need. I just hope we can squeeze it at 50+10 add-ons.

70m is a tad too much.

serghei

No point signing Raphinha now Dembele is on a free. We're looking to drop 140m on Raphinha and Bernardo Silva when we could just get Pogba and Dembele on free transfers.

I hope it's a joke. Pogba and Dembele would be a disaster. These guys are retards who think they are Ballon d'Or quality. Last thing we need.

What we need to do is sign the opposite of the wannabe star profile. Hardworking fighters with speed and quality, and a never give up attitude.

Last edited:

Total-Football

I hope it's a joke. Pogba and Dembele would be a disaster. These guys are retards who think they are Ballon d'Or quality. Last thing we need.

What we need to do is sign the opposite of the wannabe star profile. Hardworking fighters with speed and quality, and a never give up attitude.
Would rather have lord gomes than pogba

Birdy

Dembele-Lewa-Raphinia will be the starting trident next season,
unless Ansu recovers his pre-injury levels..

Ansu Ferran and Auba will be their subs.

Solid trident and subs to win domestic titles and reach at least CL R16/QF

serghei

Would be very good. I think Ferran could replace Dembele. Ansu should take it slower and get surgery if his physical level is not top notch.

I like Dembele as a squad player, would be an ideal role, and my guess is this is the position some big teams were interested in him for. As a starter, no way, not good enough because he's basically a speed merchant with lousy shooting and so-so vision.

Last edited:

Birdy

BTW:

@ManagingBarca
?
18h
��| Xavi's preferred attacking trio next season: Raphinha, Lewandowski & Demb?l?.
@sport

Zidane82

I have never seen Dembele play well on the left side though ..

Zidane82

I have never seen Dembele play well on the left side though ..

Dembele and Raphinha play in the same area well after week .

I prefer Raphinha even though Dembele has times when he is unplayable.

Jadentheman

Xavi trying to make Dembele happen. I don't know what is with the obsession of this club giving him infinite chances. Maybe I'm missing something?

Gari

A member of Xavi's staff told ARA: "Demb?l? doesn't understand the aspects of the game, but we want him to stay."They understand everything.

Home of Barca Fans