11 - Raphinha

Joan

I don't think there's anything special in what he said, Leeds wanted to sell to Chelsea for whatever reasons, but Raphinha wanted Barca. That's what happened then, and that's all he said, though there was no need for him to talk about the first installment deadline (September 3rd)

I also don't mind the owner but the interviewer was rather annoying. Had that Garry Neville attitude.

serghei

Also, what the hell would you give your word to another club for? The maximum you can do is promise them you will present the offer to the player. :lol:

Hell, we gave our word to every club we will deliver Braithwaite, but alas... no luck so far.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I don't think there's anything special in what he said, Leeds wanted to sell to Chelsea for whatever reasons, but Raphinha wanted Barca. That's what happened then, and that's all he said, though there was no need for him to talk about the first installment deadline (September 3rd)

Didn't he say "It was a lack of respect for me and it is not the right way to act", referring to us? What is not the right way to act? By submitting an offer?

He also said "I don't know where Barcelona got the money from", apparently. Why does it concern him where we got the money from? Yes it concerns him if we will pay them on time or not, but why should he care where we got the money?

The guy sounds so amateurish.

vuji_31

Guys are mad.

Hope so we demolish everyone next season so they are even more salty, pathetic premier league overrated clubs.

serghei

Didn't he say "It was a lack of respect for me and it is not the right way to act", referring to us? What is not the right way to act? By submitting an offer?

He also said "I don't know where Barcelona got the money from", apparently. Why does it concern him where we got the money from? Yes it concerns him if we will pay them on time or not, but why should he care where we got the money?

The guy sounds so amateurish.

:lol: Don't you know they love gossip like no other over there?

snowy

He should be thankful he was a pro and they weren't relegated.

datz watz up *

coach Marsch gave him madz L.U. 2 da V 4 just that

giphy.gif

https://www.teamtalk.com/leeds-united/raphinha-transfer-news-jesse-marsch-praise-hopeful-transfer-completes

Porque

Leeda owner cozying up to Chelsea because there is more deal flow potential within the EPL market than with Barca.

Messi983

He's mad that they couldn't pressure the player to sign for Chelsea. And no doubt Deco played a big part in us signing him because he reassured Raphinha Barca aren't giving up on him. He always preferred Barca over Chelsea and you only need 2 mins of seeing the guy talk about the club to see it.

He should be thankful he was a pro and they weren't relegated.

MD also reports Deco gave up on his commission agreed with Leeds (7% of transfer fee, around 5m) so we could offer more money to Leeds. Nice move if true. Although tbh would rather pay Deco than those EPL bastards.

https://www.mundodeportivo.com/futb...46916/doble-palanca-deco-fichaje-raphina.html

iniestaGOAT

He is just salty. Chelsea probably had the higher offer but had to settle for barcas casue rapinha wouldnt negotiate with chelshit.

OVI9323

this guy, it looks like he's here since 2 years. Play smart, not too individual but at the same time still looking for opportunity if there is a window.

Love his mentallity, hope he can keep up during this season.

gregorrin10

22 just looked so weird on him, almost as weird as the 12 on Lewa. I was really hoping Kessie would switch to 16, and Ferran would stay 19, so Raph could get 11, but now...maybe he gets 14 when Nico leaves? Not that it really matters, but it's just weird seeing him with 22.

Home of Barca Fans