11 - Raphinha

BusiTheKing

Switched him to the right and he immediately creates the best opportunity of the game--Dembele's shot on the post.

Xavi: "Hmmm"

FCMessi

should have switched to the right or replaced by Fati much earlier.

But Xavi wanted to be more special than Coleman.

serghei

He is a victim of Xavi's pet project which is Dembele. :facepalm:

Don't think I've ever seen him playing a full match, just one, in his normal position. A complete travesty.

krakdol

I love how when this guy has a bad game that's mismanagement from the coach, but when it's Dembele it's his own fault. I told you day one Raphinha is a good but not great player. He played at Rennes in France 2 years ago... Hardly a world beater.

serghei

Fact of the game is he played RW for like 5-10 mins, he was surrounded by 2-3 Inter players with no help, got the ball out, played a key pass in space, and in those 5 mins we had by far the biggest chance of the game.

Rest is noise. Guy is in his first season, and instead of giving him a run of 4-5 games in his natural position, we're trying our best to block his ascension.

Terrible management. We're using our wingers to hide the mediocrity of our midfielders and the limitations of Xavi. And as if that is not bad enough, we're using our best winger in all sorts of stupid positions.

Xavi is panicking a bit. Pressure is on and he seems phased about it. Time to wake up fast and cut the shit.

Dembele - Lewa - Raphinha. Stop screwing around and start this formation in all next 5 games if you know what's good for you.

The way Xavi is using him makes me question his future at the club. You can't be this inflexible and stubborn if you want to improve your tactical game.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans