11 - Raphinha

serghei

Also, people should really reconsider what 50m is these days. Especially for talented young players that play in the richest league of all by a mile. 50-60m is a normal sum for someone like Ferran and even Raphina.

Hell, even someone like Saint-Maximin with zero selections from French NT would go for 40-45m. Maybe more.

You want cheaper, go and sign them from Rennes and Saint Etienne, and take a bigger gamble.

Last edited:

vuji_31

Good transfer for Bayern as always.

I would not mind Rapinha instead of Ferran because he is better dribbler and we lack someone to create mess.

serghei

50m

Compared to 65m

HMMMMM

22 years old, compared to 25. Playing at a bigger team in City, and being a starter for the Spain NT as well as one of the most important players. Makes sense for Ferran to be a bit more expensive if you ask me.

Messigician

22 years old, compared to 25. Playing at a bigger team in City, and being a starter for the Spain NT as well as one of the most important players. Makes sense for Ferran to be a bit more expensive if you ask me.

Starter for Brazil > Spain

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
50m for Raphinha sounds very low and Leeds don't need to sell and kinda need him to survive in the Premier League. Also it's Bayern who rarely spend so much money on players like this, especially when Gnabry and Sane are their starters in the position he plays in and are doing really well for them.

Sounds like bs tbh.

serghei

50m for Raphinha sounds very low and Leeds don't need to sell and kinda need him to survive in the Premier League. Also it's Bayern who rarely spend so much money on players like this, especially when Gnabry and Sane are their starters in the position he plays in and are doing really well for them.

Sounds like bs tbh.

I think they have realized as well that 50m is the old 20m. Prices have more than doubled.

Aren't they rumored to be losing Coman? Then Raphinha makes a lot of sense.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I think they have realized as well that 50m is the old 20m. Prices have more than doubled.

Aren't they rumored to be losing Coman? Then Raphinha makes a lot of sense.

Maybe, but it's still Bayern we're talking about.

It makes sense if they're losing Coman, but how does it make sense for Leeds unless he has a release clause of some sort? Without him they might end up getting relegated again.

He's carrying them now that the Bielsa magic have run out as it often does after a season or two.

Porque

I don't think Raphinha had come up as an alternative option among the fanbase until the Bayern rumour had been mentioned.

Incredible adaption to the EPL though, and performing under a high demanding coach is a good sign.

I haven't watched Leeds extensively, although I seen them against a few of the bigger sides. Don't think Raphinha is what we need today for today. Maybe once we have the 9 sorted and if Dembele is sold/doesn't sign then he should be on our shortlist of productive widemen.

Now, heres another question. Could he be a false 9?

Mateka

Raphina is a good player and at some time will move on from Leeds, Though I like Bielsa but not Leeds as a club.

Ferran Torres is the better buy.

Home of Barca Fans