Wednesday, October 1, 21:30 CET

wpdhixHP_sloegfP0UlwAw_96x96.png
-
paYnEE8hcrP96neHRNofhQ_96x96.png

-------

barca-visita-balaidos-tras-golear-villarreal-4-0-1601490618167.jpg

Vilarrubi

Huge test for Ronald.

Last time we won there was in 2015 with a Jeremy Mathieu goal. Unreal header.

Laplacian

How long do you think they'll start Griezmann despite his lack of utility at pretty much every level? A month? 2 months? 3, 4, 5? The entire season? Honestly I'm hoping he's dropped within a month. Hbu?

Valdario

How long do you think they'll start Griezmann despite his lack of utility at pretty much every level? A month? 2 months? 3, 4, 5? The entire season? Honestly I'm hoping he's dropped within a month. Hbu?

At least a whole season more of him, and then we'll get Suarez on loan back

FC B

Don't no but right now it seems he'll keep starting Busquets and Griezmann forever...

Laplacian

Don't no but right now it seems he'll keep starting Busquets and Griezmann forever...

Surely they can't justify that when we have two right wingers capable of dribbling and creating far better than him? At this point they're starting him because of his wages + transfer price + celebrity status.

FinBarcelonafan

Surely they can't justify that when we have two right wingers capable of dribbling and creating far better than him? At this point they're starting him because of his wages + transfer price + celebrity status.

I think he is there mostly to balance the roster defensively. Coutinho/Dembele and Messi are all at best mediocre defensively.

behindbrowneyes

Koeman explicitly praised Griezmann yesterday: "Antoine does his job very well on the right side. In this position he has a lot more freedom to move to the center. We played against France with the Netherlands and Antoine played just like that. Coming from the right side. He has different qualities, but he is very dangerous when he moves into the center. Besides, his runs are very strong. I am very happy with him. "

I guess we will need to live a while with that interchanging role between Leo und Griezmann.

snowy

That interchanging role between the 4 up tops is fire! If we can own it n hone it, we'd be able to swarm them like untrackable hornets

Vilarrubi

Predicted Barca XI vs Celta:

Neto; Roberto, Pique, Lenglet, Alba; Pjanic, De Jong; Griezmann, Coutinho, Messi, Fati.

[@HelenaCondis]

She’s usually quite reliable with lineups. No Busi...... :worthy: :worthy:

malvolio

Predicted Barca XI vs Celta:

Neto; Roberto, Pique, Lenglet, Alba; Pjanic, De Jong; Griezmann, Coutinho, Messi, Fati.

[@HelenaCondis]

She’s usually quite reliable with lineups. No Busi...... :worthy: :worthy:

looked her up on instagram and i can understand why people(men) would disclose any information to her :worthy:

Home of Barca Fans