Gini Wijnaldum

Richard.H

A little bit upset because he was going to add something we needed for a reasonable cost. I doubt we could find an alternative for the same price. And, of course, it is never okay to be rejected :lol:

But I am also happy we did not raise our offer. I think he made the right decision (not sure that PSG needed him though). Ambitious club, lovely city, and he is going to be well paid there. Cannot ask for more, honestly.

No such thing as "reasonable cost" nowadays.

Barcilliant

Exaxctly. It's a combination. He probably sees PSG as a stronger team + more money + Paris is nice city to be dirty rich.

True. Another thing which I'm sure turns off players is the consistent humiliations we have endured. No player wants to come to a club which gets smashed year in year out in the cl.

FinBarcelonafan

True. Another thing which I'm sure turns off players is the consistent humiliations we have endured. No player wants to come to a club which gets smashed year in year out in the cl.

True. The last few years haven't been kind to our team. A lot of people have lost respect to Barcelona in terms of football.

iniestaGOAT

Lol yeah have fun winning french league titles.
They blew their shot at ucl already. It's not coming again

Neymar is older, mbappe is looking for an exit
2-3 year window and Barca madrid will be back.

They are not getting another player neymar mbappe quality again.

malvolio

True. The last few years haven't been kind to our team. A lot of people have lost respect to Barcelona in terms of football.

Yeah, go ask Neymar, Mbappe, Marquinhos etc. about the "humiliations" they've had with PSG.

Some fans will just believe every bullshit theory and act as they know better than the players themselves.

Who are we kidding?! It's all about money.

Joan

Play time is also important, but obviously he doesn't rate being a starter all that much. Money comes first at this point of career.

shockey80

Play time is also important, but obviously he doesn't rate being a starter all that much. Money comes first at this point of career.

He'll play, if Poch has any sense. PSG need some no frills, high level players...he'll help them alot

Gari

With the same money, any player always chooses Barcelona. PSG is not a more prestigious and better project, it is simply richer. Big money at the end of a career is very good. It is better than trophies for a player.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Depending on what happens with Icardi...Poch might play him as a CAM in a 4-2-3-1 and push Mbappe to CF with Neymar out left.

Alternatively he'll rotate a lot of with Paredes and/or Verratti who has his injury issues every year.

Mateka

Greed is a terribly selfish desire. Players are well paid today. Wages have rocketed. For a player it is not that they have not been paid enough in the past, but it is fear. The fear of not having. So a final pay off, a longer contract, one that they know they are not fit enough to honour, will always be foremost in their mind.
On the other hand Barca and RM are household names, one synonymous with trophies and prestige. But that glitter is fading. Liverpool humiliated Barca, so did Bayern. To compete for players today takes more than Barca or RM are interested in you.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Good ball control but he has such poor passing awareness. Doesn't pass to free players around him if not in his immediate line of sight

Horatio

You're welcome
He looks lively and involved, but if you look closely pretty sloppy and is not having a great game.

Saw him few times good under pressure of three players but then realize he invited that pressure because of poor first touch.

Home of Barca Fans