Gini Wijnaldum

Porque

Yeah, he is good. Would have been great rotation option with Pedri and even Busquets. Wasn't getting the hate before, as now we still only have Ilaix as first sub, and maybe a repurposed Roberto or Riqui being forced by the gods above.

Not good.

FinBarcelonafan

True, but I think he would have added quality to our roster. At least good sub, if nothing else.

He is far from perfect option, but for free, it would have been good.

Porque

True, but I think he would have added quality to our roster. At least good sub, if nothing else.

He is far from perfect option, but for free, it would have been good.

Agreed. He would probably have started ahead of Pedri. With Pedri coming in for all 3 options. I don't see the issue with that unless Pedri somehow has the same dgree of improvement over the course of the next year.

Joan

Sure we wouldn't bench one of our best perfomers for an aging stop gap who's not that good anyway. In some matches, yes, not like it matters now.

Birdy

Depending on what happens with Icardi...Poch might play him as a CAM in a 4-2-3-1 and push Mbappe to CF with Neymar out left.

Alternatively he'll rotate a lot of with Paredes and/or Verratti who has his injury issues every year.

Veratti will play the CAM probably.
I think Poch will play in the 2 CMs Wini and one of Paredes/Geye/Danilo depending on the game.

Zidane82

Holland are missing their two CBs , their main keeper and their number 10 ..

Wijnaldum did fabulous to drive the team forward then scored a great goal

Best Dutch player

Zidane82

Where are all those Wijnaldum doubters now !!

Two more goals today makes him tournament top scorer , match still playing

FCMessi

I suspect 10 out of 10 players in his position would have chosen twice more money.

This time or the next 9 times and beyond.

Zidane82

Just a shame given how well he links up with FDJ and Depay .. sorry Memphis .. he does not want to be called Depay apparently

Last edited:

Givenchy

Just a shame given how well he links up with FDJ and Depay .. sorry Memphis .. he doesn?t want to be called Depay

Massive shame. of all the free players we could get, Wijnaldum was the most important as he offers us something different. Can't really blame us though, nobody can compete with PSG financially

Home of Barca Fans