Gini Wijnaldum

Devils

World class player.

We should try to get Ndombele on loan too + purchase option.

Ndombele/FDJ/Gini with Pjanic, Puig in rotation would be ultra elite.

serghei

For 20m., the price I see rumored online, absolutely buy. World class, hardworking player, who is clutch in the biggest games.

Andresito

Staff member
Good replacement for Vidal. Hopefully he can be a stop gap until 2022.

We can only hope that Pedri or Riqui explode very soon, otherwise we're back on square 1 with us having to find two partners for Frenkie.

serghei

Wijnaaldum - De Jong - Pjanic. Looks absolutely tasty and major improvement from what we had this year. Griezmann up top, Dembele (please stay fit), and a fight between Trincao and Fati for the 3rd spot.

Would look forward to every game with that front 6.

serghei

if we sign him than Griezmann will most likely be our striker assuming we play 4231

Wijnaaldum is excellent as an offensive player with Griezmann up top. Griezmann is not that different to Firmino. And when Firmino vacated the no9 spot to participate in combinations on the sides or lower, guess who appeared in the box to score clutch goals. Wijnaldum.

Last edited:

Xaviniesta

Wijnaaldum is excellent as an offensive player with Griezmann up top. Griezmann is not that different to Firmino. And when Firmino vacated the no9 spot to participate in combinations on the sides or lower, guess who appeared in the box to score clutch goals. Wijnaaldum.

yea im not complaining. should be interesting with players who are hungry to win the CL

maybe coutinho could have a redemption arc as well

serghei

yea im not complaining. should be interesting with players who are hungry to win the CL

maybe coutinho could have a redemption arc as well

Coutinho would be excellent if he had a bit more physicality. But he doesn't, and I don't want us to have players who cause problems in our defensive shape because they don't run enough. I'm sick of that after years of watching our slow and lazy veterans.

KingLeo10

Wijnaaldum - De Jong - Pjanic. Looks absolutely tasty and major improvement from what we had this year. Griezmann up top, Dembele (please stay fit), and a fight between Trincao and Fati for the 3rd spot.

Would look forward to every game with that front 6.

Me too. If Dembele can stay fit (big ask) that is an absolutely solid top 6, enough to at least mount a decent challenge for LL and not get humiliated in the CL (alba and semedo may have a say in that, though).

Home of Barca Fans