User Tag List

Page 2 of 67 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 1005

Thread: Gini Wijnaldum

  1. #16
    Senior Member
    FC433's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    3,231
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

  2. #17
    Senior Member
    Respekt_III's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    2,029
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Do not buy u cunts

  3. #18
    Senior Member
    Andrew M's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    London
    Posts
    4,268
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Respekt_III View Post
    Do not buy u cunts
    Because of his age?

    At least he'll bring mobility and energy.

  4. #19
    Senior Member
    Devils's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    15,776
    Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    World class player.

    We should try to get Ndombele on loan too + purchase option.

    Ndombele/FDJ/Gini with Pjanic, Puig in rotation would be ultra elite.
    Puyol #5

  5. #20
    Senior Member
    serghei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Forum de Amigos - Tactical Ops. Office
    Posts
    33,441
    Mentioned
    146 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For 20m., the price I see rumored online, absolutely buy. World class, hardworking player, who is clutch in the biggest games.

  6. #21
    Senior Member
    Andresito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    9,519
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good replacement for Vidal. Hopefully he can be a stop gap until 2022.

    We can only hope that Pedri or Riqui explode very soon, otherwise we're back on square 1 with us having to find two partners for Frenkie.

  7. #22
    Junior Member

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    81
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A professional, that will do all the jobs that go unnoticed. Never gets injured and steps up in big games.

  8. #23
    Senior Member
    serghei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Forum de Amigos - Tactical Ops. Office
    Posts
    33,441
    Mentioned
    146 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wijnaaldum - De Jong - Pjanic. Looks absolutely tasty and major improvement from what we had this year. Griezmann up top, Dembele (please stay fit), and a fight between Trincao and Fati for the 3rd spot.

    Would look forward to every game with that front 6.

  9. #24
    Senior Member
    Xaviniesta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    4,502
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    if we sign him than Griezmann will most likely be our striker assuming we play 4231

  10. #25
    Senior Member
    serghei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Forum de Amigos - Tactical Ops. Office
    Posts
    33,441
    Mentioned
    146 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Xaviniesta View Post
    if we sign him than Griezmann will most likely be our striker assuming we play 4231
    Wijnaaldum is excellent as an offensive player with Griezmann up top. Griezmann is not that different to Firmino. And when Firmino vacated the no9 spot to participate in combinations on the sides or lower, guess who appeared in the box to score clutch goals. Wijnaldum.
    Last edited by serghei; 2nd September 2020 at 03:14 PM.

  11. #26
    Senior Member
    Xaviniesta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    4,502
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by serghei View Post
    Wijnaaldum is excellent as an offensive player with Griezmann up top. Griezmann is not that different to Firmino. And when Firmino vacated the no9 spot to participate in combinations on the sides or lower, guess who appeared in the box to score clutch goals. Wijnaaldum.
    yea im not complaining. should be interesting with players who are hungry to win the CL

    maybe coutinho could have a redemption arc as well

  12. #27
    Senior Member
    serghei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Forum de Amigos - Tactical Ops. Office
    Posts
    33,441
    Mentioned
    146 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Xaviniesta View Post
    yea im not complaining. should be interesting with players who are hungry to win the CL

    maybe coutinho could have a redemption arc as well
    Coutinho would be excellent if he had a bit more physicality. But he doesn't, and I don't want us to have players who cause problems in our defensive shape because they don't run enough. I'm sick of that after years of watching our slow and lazy veterans.

  13. #28
    Senior Member
    KingLeo10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Forum D'Amigos Tactical Unit - BBZ Containment Office
    Posts
    10,513
    Mentioned
    304 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by serghei View Post
    Wijnaaldum - De Jong - Pjanic. Looks absolutely tasty and major improvement from what we had this year. Griezmann up top, Dembele (please stay fit), and a fight between Trincao and Fati for the 3rd spot.

    Would look forward to every game with that front 6.
    Me too. If Dembele can stay fit (big ask) that is an absolutely solid top 6, enough to at least mount a decent challenge for LL and not get humiliated in the CL (alba and semedo may have a say in that, though).

  14. #29
    Senior Member
    ATLBarcaFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    842
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good player and tireless worker, definitely take him

  15. #30
    Senior Member
    BBZ8800's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    9,081
    Mentioned
    609 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Approved