• Villarreal

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Real Sociedad

• Other

• Total voters

Messi983

Rafa Mir 6 goals in last 5 games. He'll single-handedly keep Huesca up.

Good player. I think a club like Sevilla should get him in the summer to replace De Jong and more so if they'll sell En-Nesyri.

FC433

Congratulations to Madrid's supporters. It was a great game from both sides.

A draw would have been fair, I think. We did not play well enough to deserve the 3 points; however, I do not believe we deserved the loss either. We made major mistakes both defensively and offensively.

Not too bothered, expect for Alba's performance. That is exactly why Marcelo was dropped from the starting 11. Playing casually when it matters is never okay. Still 8 games left with about 4 points difference. Very possible.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Congratulations to Madrid's supporters. It was a great game from both sides.

A draw would have been fair, I think. We did not play well enough to deserve the 3 points; however, I do not believe we deserved the loss either. We made major mistakes both defensively and offensively.

Not too bothered, expect for Alba's performance. That is exactly why Marcelo was dropped from the starting 11. Playing casually when it matters is never okay. Still 8 games left with about 4 points difference. Very possible.

Possible yes but not likely. They have easier games and less likely to drop points than us. We gave up the driver's seat essentially and put our fate in those two teams' hands.

This game should have ended in a draw. A loss is too tough to swallow.

FC433

Possible yes but not likely. They have easier games and less likely to drop points than us. We gave up the driver's seat essentially and put our fate in those two teams' hands.

This game should have ended in a draw. A loss is too tough to swallow.
Absolutely. We are no longer the favourite to win the league, unfortunately. No big deal though! We go next season! Let us focus on the cup now and try to win it gracefully.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Absolutely. We are no longer the favourite to win the league, unfortunately. No big deal though! We go next season! Let us focus on the cup now and try to win it gracefully.

It is just infuriating that we can't beat a pathetic team like them, the first half was a joke, what other La Liga teams have conceded two goals in the first half against them? I can't think of any. Of course it is our fault but we fought hard and almost came back. Feeling robbed.

How many times have we lost to such an underwhelming Real Madrid side in the last several seasons? Life is so unfair.

Rassvet

I see both Madrid clubs dropping points, especially if RM keep going in the Champions League. Title will still be for the taking if we take care of our business imo.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
Really angry and sad about the result today but league race is wide open. No team will collect all the points.
Still pisses me off how we can play such a bad first half against a RM team with so many injuries but I am not pessimistic about Copa final or league title.

Home of Barca Fans