• Villarreal

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Real Sociedad

• Other

• Total voters

jamrock

We partially handed the league to marid today, if we saw we were going to win, we should have conceded an own goal in the last few seconds.

Yes I hate Madrid that much.

Tackle

I don't know if it's completely over for us just yet.

Madrid has an incredibly tough run-in of final matches and it is a struggle for Atletico in every match to get all 3 points.

More of limp to the title for the club that ends up winning it than a "title race."

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona

Madrid has an incredibly tough run-in of final matches and it is a struggle for Atletico in every match to get all 3 points.

More of limp to the title for the club that ends up winning it than a "title race."

Need Madrid to lose tomorrow for us to have any chance and then pray Atletico slip up too.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire

It will be extremely tough. Not only do we need to (1) win all three remaining games, (2) we also need Real Madrid to drop points in their last four games and (3) Atletico to lose at least one of their three remaining games, not just draws. The chances of all three conditions being met are very, very small.

Home of Barca Fans