Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Real Sociedad

• Other

• Total voters

El Gato

Villarato!
The odds are against Real Madrid given they have Granada away(should win, but could be tough and cost them physically), Athletic and then Villarreal.

The more time goes on the more I think we're better off facing teams that keep us on our toes. Besides if Betis beats Granada tomorrow it'll be all over for em

Eibar have no incentive to play. Also playing Celta who may be chasing EL, but not really, and yet they like to cause you problems for hell of it.

I reckon RM are a bit closer on a stroke of fortune

Still I think this will go AM way irrespective of all things, just so some justice is served this year

Porque

I just read that Zidane was angry with the penalty against Madrid.

To be honest I didn't realise they were investigating the handball. I thought they were looking at Militao's push on Fernando.

The fact that the ball then hit his hand directly afterwards only further cemented the action making it a double infraction.

Rassvet

Not sure why you continue to hope for this team, dawg.

Have these last few weeks killed your hope, dawg? A month or so ago, I remember you being fairly optimistic in thinking that we could be serious CL contenders just by signing Haaland. Koeman had us fooled it seems.

KingLeo10

Have these last few weeks killed your hope, dawg? A month or so ago, I remember you being fairly optimistic in thinking that we could be serious CL contenders just by signing Haaland. Koeman had us fooled it seems.

After the winning streak in 2021, I didn't expect us to play like bums v average RM and AM sides.

Koemanball is a bust. Bring on Xavi and insallah.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
OMG... that Granada FU is epic now... bunch of clowns :shakeshead:

Barca actually need both Atleti and RM to lose because they're both ahead on H2H given how pathetic we've been against them and big teams in general this season.

Even a draw vs. Granada would have helped. We would be a point ahead of RM and only need Atleti to draw one game and win out.

I cannot say we deserve the title if I'm being honest. Not like RM or Atletico have been great this season, but we've been so bad in key moments.....

Vilarrubi

Barca actually need both Atleti and RM to lose because they're both ahead on H2H given how pathetic we've been against them and big teams in general this season.

Even a draw vs. Granada would have helped. We would be a point ahead of RM and only need Atleti to draw one game and win out.

I cannot say we deserve the title if I'm being honest. Not like RM or Atletico have been great this season, but we've been so bad in key moments.....

A RM draw is fine, it’s just Atletico we need to lose. Very very slim chance either way.

JerseyAddict

Yes, as I wrote, loss from RM and AM is needed. So basicaly, we are fucked. That Granada match will haunt me as ie. Malaga match when Neyboy got red carded and we lost the title.

Home of Barca Fans