• Villarreal

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Real Sociedad

• Other

• Total voters

Morten

Let's hope you rescue another draw from a losing position vs Bilbao too :lol:. And maybe you rescue the 3rd place from us.

Here is what you dont seem to understand, am i saying it was a great result for us? No.

But getting a draw here is objectively speaking bad for you guys chances in the title race.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Don't know why you two are arguing, you guys clearly have different points of reference and both are not wrong:

Real Madrid didn't win so it is good for us -- This is not wrong at all

Real Madrid scored late during stoppage time and got 1 point instead of 0 from that game and put us in a disadvantageous position, which is not good for us -- This is not wrong either

serghei

Here is what you dont seem to understand, am i saying it was a great result for us? No.

But getting a draw here is objectively speaking bad for you guys chances in the title race.

No, it's not. Because Madrid is simply expected to beat Sevilla at home. So, the game and the result were good in their entirety. Last 2 mins weren't good for us, I agree.

Horatio

You're welcome
No, it's not. Because Madrid is simply expected to beat Sevilla at home. So, the game and the result were good in their entirety. Last 2 mins weren't good for us, I agree.

Exactly. Overall expectation is that Real beats Sevilla at home here. That is what is key for this argument.

Morten

Home/away doesnt matter much anymore during the pandemic though.

Altomonte

If only we had beaten Granada!
Anyway, there is no team that's dominating, anything can still happen.
Still hard to believe that we can win all 3 remaining matches.

Richard.H

Rarely Barca gets lucky in any competitions. Would not put it past us to be level on points with RM in the end only for them to win it in a tie breaker. It will be a massive F YOU to RK for losing so many points vs the big teams

Home of Barca Fans