• Villarreal

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Real Sociedad

• Other

• Total voters

Birdy

Simeone is the reason why Atletico are relevant as a top team.

Once he leaves, Atletico will likely fall off a cliff.

Wrong.
Simeone is the reason Atleti became one of the top clubs in Spain and Europe.

They will not fall off a cliff when he leaves, as they have established their status. And that is reflected in the money they are spending the last few transfer windows.
A good coach will probably be the one who will replace him.
It will take many years for them to fall off the cliff

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
No it wasn't.
It would have been good from your perspective if we lost, but a draw was not a good result for you.

Yup. And I for one don't care anything about how PSG or Juventus does. As long as we win the league, I wouldn't mind if they win Ligue 1 or Serie A for the next 100 years or so.

Morten

Of course it was. 1 points is still always better than you guys winning 3 lol.

You guys dropped points here. Deserved the win.

We rescued a draw from a losing position, dont try to make stuff up.

This was not good for you guys, simple as that.

soul24rage

yeah, I have to agree with you. Especially with that late late equalizer.

Would have been simpler for us if you guys lost today. Now, we have to annoyingly look at the teams RM will face as well.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
The odds are against Real Madrid given they have Granada away(should win, but could be tough and cost them physically), Athletic and then Villarreal.

Horatio

You're welcome

Always easy to talk from the moment in time that works best for your argument(after Sevilla 2-1). Before the game I would've taken a draw any day. Of course losing would have been the most favorable outcome. But that's just stating the obvious.

Morten

The odds are against Real Madrid given they have Granada away(should win, but could be tough and cost them physically), Athletic and then Villarreal.

The odds are more against Barcelona, as i see it.

Everyone obsess over the schedule, but beyond that, you guys need both us and Atletico to drop points, and in Atleticos case, you need them to lose.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Draw is still good for us, now real cant win title on their own anymore. And guys pls stop with this clutch Real madrid talk, a clutch madrid woulld have win today. Their clutchness is gone.

serghei

The odds are more against Barcelona, as i see it.

Everyone obsess over the schedule, but beyond that, you guys need both us and Atletico to drop points, and in Atleticos case, you need them to lose.

Of course, we're with the outside chance, but Atletico are the real winners here.

Home of Barca Fans