Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Messi983

Like four leagues in one. :)

Title race...

EyuMLl1WgAEFnzy

Competition for Europa League/Conference league...

EyuMLvwXAAIBPxM

Midtable clubs with not much to play for anymore...

EyuML3sWUAEW_hi

Relegation battle...

EyuMMAQWEAENH93

Sevilla still (at least theoretically) in a title race but that's more on the big three clubs all having around 6-8 points less than I'd expect them to have at this point than Sevilla oveperforming their expectations.

Sociedad and Villarreal are pretty much where I'd expect them to be though I did believe Villarreal could keep up with Sevilla for a top 4 finish for a lot longer than they did.

I've seen Betis as a top table team with realistic chances to qualify for Europe and that's where they are now despite a poor (or better said inconsistent) start to the season.

Not much to say about midtable clubs but it's good to see Celta doing better than they were in last two seasons. Way too much talent in that team to finish 17th two seasons in a row.

If you'd ask me at the start of the season I'd exchange Eibar and Cadiz's spots and put Getafe a few spots higher (though I was expecting them to have a down season after two years of overperforming didn't see them struggle so much) and OTOH Granada a few spots lower due to them playing in Europa League and not really having much squad depth for both competitions (they could still finish 12-13th though).

Other than that things look pretty "normal" to me.

Home of Barca Fans