Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Real Sociedad

• Other

• Total voters

serghei

The only team who hold his level is Sevilla

Yea, and for sure, I see in myself a sign of this decline, because I watch mostly only Barca now in Spain and some Madrid game from time to time. Now it's mostly EPL 2-3 games a weekend, some 1-2 Bundesliga games, and Barca.

I don't watch anything from Spain that is not connected to Barca. Like some Valencia - Bilbao or something.

Back in the day, I watched all Barca and Madrid, plus some extra game here and there like a local derby or something. Plus a good number of games from Atletico.

El Gato

Villarato!
says someone who rates a performance with an assist, no key passes, missing 3 good chances, no goals, 2 successfull dribblings as excellent

You should refer to the last post in that thread if you want to continue that track of thought. Maybe it'll dispel some of your delusions and wrong conclusions.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

You should refer to the last post in that thread if you want to continue that track of thought. Maybe it'll dispel some of your delusions and wrong conclusions.

Rating is always subjective but saying that Mbappe's performance against Manu was excellent is for someone with brain madness.

malvolio

It has. Not even just in comparison to EPL but the mid to Europa level to mid table teams have less talent than in France/Germany and Italy.

There is barely a top player outside the top four teams while in EPL there are class players across those sides.

La Liga is in a steep decline and can see it starting more and more to be case top players no longer see it as the ultimate destination but want to go to EPL above all else for a variety of reasons.

south american talent goes to EPL or other exotic places where they get tons of cash. for example a forlan or riquelme would have made money in china instead of finishing their careers at the top in villareal.

many la liga teams had interesting players from south america. now not so much.

El Gato

Villarato!
south american talent goes to EPL or other exotic places where they get tons of cash. for example a forlan or riquelme would have made money in china instead of finishing their careers at the top in villareal.

many la liga teams had interesting players from south america. now not so much.

EPL and 'exotic' in the same sentence?

That's a pity from Courtois

serghei

Villareal, as bad as they were, deserve to win this. Was much better team especially in the 2nd half. Madrid are very boring to watch. I'd say we're more exciting these days, even if not better.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Villareal, as bad as they were, deserve to win this. Was much better team especially in the 2nd half. Madrid are very boring to watch. I'd say we're more exciting these days, even if not better.

Madrid under Zidane is just terrible to watch, would be happy with the draw, more than i expected today

Home of Barca Fans