Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Real Sociedad

• Other

• Total voters

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Valencia with a 4-2 win against Levante last night, didn't expect that tbh. 17 yo Yunus Musah has started a game and hit a post.

But El Comandante Morales has stole the show with two great goals. :worthy: This guy is truly one of the most underrated players in La Liga.

Also, Luis Milla already proving how good signing he could be for Granada.

I feel like Valencia's losses were exagerrated. Parejo, despite how good he was for them, was also a liability off the ball. Coquelin is, well, Coquelin. Rodrigo is a meme. Obviously Lim is not buying anyone but they should still finish midtable or at least not get relegated.

Good chance for Lee Kang-in to show how good he is. I think he's not any worse than Kubo.

Last edited:

Messi983

I feel like Valencia's losses were exagerrated. Parejo, despite how good he was for them, was also a liability off the ball. Coquelin is, well, Coquelin. Rodrigo is a meme. Obviously Lim is not buying anyone but they should still finish midtable or at least not get relegated.

Good chance for Lee Kang-in to show how good he is. I think he's not any worse than Kubo.

Sure, they are still good enough to be a solid midtable club with no real fear to get relegated (then again I've thought the same for Celta over the last two seasons and they've finished 17th twice and especially last season they were very close to going to Segunda).

But losing 5 starters and not replacing any of them is far from ideal and toxic situation around the club also makes Javi Gracia's job tougher. He was actually calling out Valencia's board for lack of signings so far a few days ago which is very brave and at the same time also stupid if he wants to keep his job, lol. OTOH Lim is probably aware he'd have a hard time to find a new manager if he'd fire a guy before he would lead his first game or even now when they've won their first game and from what I've read they also played quite well.

Messi983

Amazing signing eventhough they probably wouldn't consider buying him if Moreno wouldn't tore his ACL.

Really interested to see how he'll do in a good team.

Any news about his release clause? Haven't seen anything but we should keep an eye on his development as a possible Alba's replacement.

FC433

^
I agree. Madrid should not really win the league this season with only KB as their CF (Jovic is leaving, I believe).

FC433

^
come on. Courtois is one of the best GKs in the world. Mendy is a great LB, top 5. I love Vinicius and Benzema was great last season.

Home of Barca Fans