Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Real Sociedad

• Other

• Total voters

Andresito

Staff member
Times should be able to change. Teams playing at same time should only be when fighting for the same spot in the table. No point in having all teams playing at once imo.

Messi983

Times should be able to change. Teams playing at same time should only be when fighting for the same spot in the table. No point in having all teams playing at once imo.

I'm sure they'll change times. They usually do.

Also, Lopetegui is suspended for the game against RM.

Joan

Could bet my house on RM storming past Sevilla.

Will be a miracle if they don't win the league in the end.

Porque

I also have a bad feeling about Sevilla. Something aays to me they will bend...

A draw or Barcelona win still leaves Sevilla with hope. If Sevilla then win they are 4 behind with 9 to play. Unlikely, but the title race has been so crazy that anything can happen.

henias

A draw or Barcelona win still leaves Sevilla with hope. If Sevilla then win they are 4 behind with 9 to play. Unlikely, but the title race has been so crazy that anything can happen.

Sevilla will never win it. La Liga is basically which top 3 bottles hard enough but teams like Sevilla will bow down to them and say hey trophy is yours for the taking. Never consistent enough to achieve anything. Even if they get the top 4, they'll get trashed in the UCL ro16 or thrown out of group stage before they even know it. Rinse and repeat. Such is the quality of the league these days. Nothing too crazy about it.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
If RM doesnt win the league now, it would be an epic failure on their behalf.

Why though? I still think the league is Atletico's to lose, if Real Madrid wins tomorrow, they will have the same points as Atletico, however Atletico has an easier schedule left.

Home of Barca Fans