• Villarreal

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Real Sociedad

• Other

• Total voters

KingLeo10

Fati is so happy at the prospect of us signing a finished Aguero and being even worse a factor in CL (as a CR7 fanboy) that it's his 12th post today with this very same line. :lol:

Richard.H

LOL @ thinking real will choke. They are big game masters. Their players don't have PTSD like ours. Barca and ATM are the big pussies that you can count on to drop points

Laplacian

I'm used to Real Madrid winning stuff, I just don't want Atletico to win anything. For some reason they rub me the wrong way.

Richard.H

I'm used to Real Madrid winning stuff, I just don't want Atletico to win anything. For some reason they rub me the wrong way.

Some very weird takes on this forum. You do know RM is our direct rival right? Why would you want your direct rival to win more trophies?

KingLeo10

RM aren't some big game monsters. They slipped up 4 points since the Clasico in like 4-5 games?

It's just we have a team of washed up players and bums who can't capitalize on that.

Vilarrubi

RM aren't some big game monsters. They slipped up 4 points since the Clasico in like 4-5 games?

It's just we have a team of washed up players and bums who can't capitalize on that.

This Madrid is nowhere near the 2013-2018 level, but like you said it’s us who can’t capitalise on it.

Home of Barca Fans