• Villarreal

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Real Sociedad

• Other

• Total voters

cro-man

We need A.Madrid to drop points because i dont trust us beating them and winning every game as well. We have a bad history this season when it comes to bigger teams.

Birdy

Lol the salt at not being able to peg him down is funny despite being in a leading position. Still has 1 loss in a Clasico, 50% league win, 75% CL win.

People boasting Valverde's classico record as well, as an argument in his favor...

Fati_Future_BallonDor

We saw peak Real against Liverpool, i feel like they become tired now. Of course the many injuries dont help them either. Wouldnt surprise me if chelsea beats Real.

Last edited:

JamDav1982

More chance of Atletico dropping points if Suarez was playing and they had to play for him to do fuck all but score in box.

Now they can sit deeper and hit on break and have more variety options.

If tried to play up park to Suarez Bilbao could catch them in break with Williams and Munian.

Vilarrubi

More chance of Atletico dropping points if Suarez was playing and they had to play for him to do fuck all but score in box.

If tried to play up park to Suarez Bilbao could catch them in break with Williams and Munian.

He’s back fit. Not sure if he’ll start or not though.

Horatio

You're welcome

Welcome back Jamdav

Home of Barca Fans