Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Real Sociedad

• Other

• Total voters

JerseyAddict

Allthemore reason to turn it around. ;)

But yeah, we have to do our job regardless and it won't be easy.

Yes. I hope they do.
But it isall on Barca now.
I fear from Villarreal after seeing them vs Dinamo. They are a well organised and technical side.
Moreno is a killer and Lenglet is again im "omg mode".

Porque

I think Villarreal will be focused on their two Arsenal games. They have been so close three times to a final but never got there. For that reason I think they will keep something in reserve tomorrow.

El Gato

Villarato!
Calma, we have to get through Villarreal first.

You've won the league. No need to beat around the bush

The bald cunt Zidane is such a negative coach.. He is more of a throw a balanced ream+motivation and inshallah.. He has no clear style of play, no definite formation no identifiable tactics no nothing.. His reserved approach to the game is a slightly upgraded valverdian one. This explains the draws he keeps getting because he always seems more concerned about not conceding than anything else.

Lol the salt at not being able to peg him down is funny despite being in a leading position. Still has 1 loss in a Clasico, 50% league win, 75% CL win.

Last edited:

behindbrowneyes

I think Villarreal will be focused on their two Arsenal games. They have been so close three times to a final but never got there. For that reason I think they will keep something in reserve tomorrow.

Same could have been said about Real and the Pool games but they still managed to beat Barca although Zidane started to rest some key players in second half.
Doesn't say much really. Villarreal is a decent team and even if they rest some players, they'll field some players who want to prove themselves against Barca.

Kul_z

Yes. I hope they do.
But it isall on Barca now.
I fear from Villarreal after seeing them vs Dinamo. They are a well organised and technical side.
Moreno is a killer and Lenglet is again im "omg mode".

Nah. Villareal against dinamo was one half out of 4 of great posession and pressure where they looked like a proper european side against eastern clubs. And still they won with controversial decisions.

We should be comfortable, and we have enough quality to brake them no problem if we still produce koemann level of intensity

JerseyAddict

Nah. Villareal against dinamo was one half out of 4 of great posession and pressure where they looked like a proper european side against eastern clubs. And still they won with controversial decisions.

We should be comfortable, and we have enough quality to brake them no problem if we still produce koemann level of intensity

I hope you are right.

Home of Barca Fans