Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Real Sociedad

• Other

• Total voters

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
There is zero suspense in this game, of course Atletico will win. Huesca is an admirable team but they don’t stand a chance.

Morten

Atletico are all over Huesca.

Graham Hunter talking about how Atletico playing alot better without Suarez (in a professional way ofc). :lol:

People read way too much into how teams play with or without a certain player.

Atletico are playing Huesca at home, they are supposed to win, and would most likely to do so with Suarez on the field too.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
People read way too much into how teams play with or without a certain player.

Atletico are playing Huesca at home, they are supposed to win, and would most likely to do so with Suarez on the field too.

Graham was mostly talking the way they played aesthetically. They would have most likely won with or without him against Huesca , agree with that. Won't talk about better teams since his CL record speaks for itself.

Last edited:

Morten

Atletico with the win, this run-in looks almost identical to 13/14 season, only with a 4th team(Sevilla) being much closer.

Morten

Luckiest goal i have seen all season(the own goal that Getafe OG.), not that it matters much, Barca wins it regardless.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Luckiest goal i have seen all season(the own goal that Getafe OG.), not that it matters much, Barca wins it regardless.

c1hU1Rj.jpg

soul24rage

Remaining matches:

ATM - 32 Played, 73 Points
Bilbao Away, Elche Away, Barca Away, Sociedad Home, Osasuna Home, Valladolid Away

RM - 32 Played, 70 Points
Betis Home, Chelsea Home, Osasuna Home, Chelsea Away, Sevilla Home, Granada Away, Bilbao Away, Villareal Home

Barca - 31 Played, 68 Points
Villareal Away, Granada Home, Valencia Away, ATM Home, Levante Away, Celta Vigo Home, Eibar Away

This weekend is probably the 2nd most important weekend for La Liga race

bismp

Atleti will probably lose some points at Bilbao.

We have a tough schedule ahead with 3 matches in one week,including two tricky away games vs Valencia and Villarreal. If we win all of them,I guarantee you that we will be crowned champions.

raskolnikov

All 3 will finish around 84 points I think.
Wilk be very close. Just take it one match at a time.
We got a very tough game against Villarreal on sunday.
Very important if we win that.

Home of Barca Fans