Which of these strikers linked to us would you sign?

Which of these strikers would you sign?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Messi983

Don't think Umtiti would want to return to Lyon (even less so with them not playing in Europe) and I think we'd need to cover 70-80% of his wages for him to go there. IF we'll want to get rid of him next season we'll surely need to cover a big part of his wages but I'd prefer to find a club who is capable/willing to pay around half of them. Maybe a CL team like Lazio who were also rumoured to be interested.

Also, I think Depay's more realistic price is around 30-35m but I believe one player who could drop his price is Todibo. If we'll get Garcia there won't be a spot for him in the team next year and he'd benefit a lot playing regularly at Lyon. People shouldn't forget that he has only played 25 total games between Toulouse, FCB and S04. Loan him for a year or two or even sell him with a buy-back and % of a future sale (if we won't consider him good enough to bring him back OL could still sell him for a solid money to another club).

FC433

^
Definitely not more than 25m. Similar to Fekir's situation, the club wants to sell because the player does not want to extend his contract. Fekir left for only 21m when he was valued at 60m and that before COVID-19 (Lyon might still have % of future sale though!).

I agree with Umtiti. Tough situation. We really should not sign Garica this window. Get him for free next summer.

snowy

Out of the 4, Slippery Mem, aka Sleepy Eyes is my fav. Dude plays with flair and when he turns it on, we get some pretty cool stuff. He's a bit of a mesomorph though and his Lyon beer belly might turn into a full fledge Michelin set if he joins us.

serghei

^
+1 Depay would not cost more than 20m, we could even include Umtiti (I think their manager said something about him a while ago).

Depay/ Fati
Griezmann/ MB
Dembele/ FT

I do not believe it is the best, but should be good enough for this coming season. See how they play before we go big next season with the new board.

That is a quality trio up front if Dembele can stay fit. Top attack that.

50 - 50 split on Jesus and Depay.

FC433

^
I agree. It does not look too bad and gives us the opportunity to look for a proper CF next summer. Depay is a cheap and quality player, plus can play as a LW. Cannot really say no to that deal.

Andrew M

^
I agree. It does not look too bad and gives us the opportunity to look for a proper CF next summer. Depay is a cheap and quality player, plus can play as a LW. Cannot really say no to that deal.

How do we know Depay is cheap?

Nucky

Gabriel Jesus.. As I remember Barca was interested in him before he joined City but failed to sign him and later signed Alcacer..

Home of Barca Fans