Will Lionel Messi leave?

• Yes

Votes: 42 72.4%
  • No

Votes: 16 27.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

i_bleed_blaugrana

Unless this fucker resigns in the next 48 hours or this vote of no confidence goes through by the end of the week, he’s gone.

I swear to God if the last time I will ever see him play for us was that humiliation...

Neymessi

Unless this fucker resigns in the next 48 hours or this vote of no confidence goes through by the end of the week, he’s gone.

I swear to God if the last time I will ever see him play for us was that humiliation...

I just realized that that could be his last game :lol:

serghei

Don't think so. Looks like a power play at its best. Would be funny if it backfires on him and the club lets him go.

Jadentheman

Don't think so. Looks like a power play at its best. Would be funny if it backfires on him and the club lets him go.

I think he has a back up plan for that(if that is indeed the case). He knows Pep has a spot for him and Chelsea been courting him for years.

Givenchy

I think he has a back up plan for that(if that is indeed the case). He knows Pep has a spot for him and Chelsea been courting him for years.

your sig.. crazy to think we had MSN with the idea Messi would pass Neymar the crown and here we are 5 years after that treble with none of them :lol:

on topic; hes gone. City most likely but this isn't a power play, it seems hes had enough and doesnt want to stick around for a rebuild. disappointing from a captain and it feels disrespectful the way he went about this but as Valverde would say, "it is what it is"

Home of Barca Fans