Vidal
Umtiti
Busquets
Coutinho

In:
Aouar
Donny
Konate

Wait till next summer and go all in on Sancho and then activate Haaland release clause.

MaTS
Semedo - Konate - Lenglet - Alba
Aouar - FDJ - Donny
Sancho - Haaland - Dembele

Boom sextuple winners 3 times in a row. :D
I didnt touch Alba or Semedo because i dont know who to replace them with...

Having Alba or Semedo in there negates any chances of a serious trophy. Bayern eviscerated both.

serghei

When are these amigos leaving? Everyone still here.

This was always a possibility. The amigos might do a Bale, and if they do, Koeman needs to bench them or even leave them out of the match squad.

They have been told they will not be in his plans. If they don't understand with words, actions will follow. Actions means bench time, and stands time.

My guess is they will wait to see what happens with Messi. As long as Messi is in the team and given freedom, they will have a good chance of being safe.

Porque

Standing silently behind the Messi movement. I just wish that in this tense situation we made the first cut. Going through with the cutting of Suarez contract would be the strongest move.

El Guaje

Having Alba or Semedo in there negates any chances of a serious trophy. Bayern eviscerated both.

Yeah i know, like i said i didnt touch them because i dont know who to teplace them with. Feels like there are no good fullbacks that stand out. Atleast not on the market..

khaled_a_d

We will see some pluses and minuses.

Pluses:

- more speed on the counterattack
- more cohesion and better tactical plan, due to having players who work harder
- more stamina
- more movement up front to unlock defenses
- more pressing (translating to more recoveries in good positions, due to more errors by opponents when pressed)
- less individualism (or passing to friends more than others)

I know this is the positive thread but...?
Based on what we get more speed? There is only 2 quick players we have atm, Braithwate and Dembele. One is not level of Barca, one is always injured.
Same with working harder, we still rely a lot on the older players tbh.
This seems more of hopeful thinking than reality

FC433

I think we are looking to add five more players from what I have seen. Two fullbacks, CB, CM, and an attacker.

We have got Firpo, Umtiti, Todibo, Rakitic, Vidal, and Suarez to sell. Maybe Semedo?

Wijnaldum seems on his way. That leaves us with four more signings.

Hopefully, it is Upamecano, Dest, LB (Faitout Maouassa?), and Depay.

serghei

I know this is the positive thread but...?
Based on what we get more speed? There is only 2 quick players we have atm, Braithwate and Dembele. One is not level of Barca, one is always injured.
Same with working harder, we still rely a lot on the older players tbh.
This seems more of hopeful thinking than reality

You're asking me based on what we win more speed by dropping Suarez? And more hard work by losing Messi? Is this a joke? :lol:

khaled_a_d

You're asking me based on what we win more speed by dropping Suarez? And more hard work by losing Messi? Is this a joke? :lol:

No,the only joke is your claim.
Just because we will have slightly faster turtles, doesn't mean we are suddenly faster in counter attack to make it even significant.
Their replacement as it stands now is bigger joke

serghei

No,the only joke is your claim.
Just because we will have slightly faster turtles, doesn't mean we are suddenly faster in counter attack to make it even significant.
Their replacement as it stands now is bigger joke

Ok, so in your opinion, Dembele - Griezman - Trincao won't be faster and better on the counter, than Messi and Suarez. Won't press more, won't move more, won't work more off the ball.

khaled_a_d

I think we are looking to add five more players from what I have seen. Two fullbacks, CB, CM, and an attacker.

We have got Firpo, Umtiti, Todibo, Rakitic, Vidal, and Suarez to sell. Maybe Semedo?

Wijnaldum seems on his way. That leaves us with four more signings.

Hopefully, it is Upamecano, Dest, LB (Faitout Maouassa?), and Depay.

We have around 32 players, around 29 outfield players and coaches rarely want to have more than 20.
We are struggling ro sell too. I doubt we will get more than 2 or 3 more players at most.

Home of Barca Fans