Alfred Schreuder

Horatio

You're welcome
Yeah I know.
I have written tons of times here that the tactical setup has a big input from Schreuder.

I was talking more about the public image of the caoch.
To be fair, Koeman is pretty terrible at maintaining a diplomatic balance (you know I am not in KoemanOut camp)

Just to be clear: I was defending Koeman. With the so-called Koeman effect I am referring to people mentioning how Barca plays better since he is sitting in the stands rather than at the sideline.
[MENTION=11668]khaled_a_d[/MENTION]

Birdy

Just to be clear: I was defending Koeman. With the so-called Koeman effect I am referring to people mentioning how Barca plays better since he is sitting in the stands rather than at the sideline.
[MENTION=11668]khaled_a_d[/MENTION]

Sure, I don't buy that either.
I was referring to the press conference, I think Schreuder is much more toned down and diplomatic.

On the pitch, I am firmly on the KeepKoeman camp at least until the summer.
That's why I am advocating for Schreuder's continuity in the worst case scenario that Laporta fires him

Birdy

Wish him all the best.
Was the tactical nous behind Koeman for more than a year here.
He def. deserves a 1st coach position, and hope to see him soon at a top club

Porque

15 games, 11 wins, 2 draws and 2 losses so far at Brugge.

Yet Brugge have only reduced Union SG lead by 1 point. Union are having a mammoth season.

Slevinn

Brugge got 3,5 new starters during the winter break, that surely is a big reason why they are doing better. Also hadn?t the hardest schedule, the only very good results were against Antwerp, Union (but they always should have lost that game) and Gent in the cup. Then got totally annihilated in the second leg tho.
Not hating on him at all but he isn?t doing anything special with that squad. It?s by far the best in Belgium, most of their bench players would be stars in the other teams.

Union is a proper fairytale so far but they will probably lose out to Brugge in the play offs.

Birdy

He is taking over Ajax.
Deserves this big job after being assistant for a while.
Was the mastermind behind Koeman's tactics at Barca
Wish him all the best!

Messi983

Ajax fans already want him gone, lol.

No matter the circumstances, we never went into a big game under Erik ten Hag anticipating for a defeat. Not in the Eredivisie, not in the Champions League.

With Schreuder we can't even think about a big game victory anymore, we just gotta pray to avoid another humiliation.

ESPN deservedly points out to Schreuder that Ajax lost every single big game this season and our manager's comeback is pointing out that we beat Rangers. The club with the worst goal-difference in the history of the Champions League.

Great standards for the manager of Ajax.

Alfred Schreuder big game results at Ajax so far:

? 5-3 defeat vs PSV
? 2-1 defeat vs PSV
? 2-1 defeat vs AZ
? 2-1 defeat vs Liverpool
? 3-0 defeat vs Liverpool
? 6-1 defeat vs Napoli
? 4-2 defeat vs Napoli

Looks like he has Barca DNA!

But he deserves everything bad happening to him for how he treated Pjanić!

Home of Barca Fans