Premier League 2020/2021

Who will win the Premier League?

• Total voters

Vilarrubi

It was nice to get the win at your place Saturday only for us to lose to Sheff United last night, typical Villa :lol:

I know ffs. Leeds well hot and cold this season. Been a fun first season back though and pretty much safe from relegation. Yeah I have Martinez in my fantasy team so no clean sheet pissed me off to Sheffield of all teams...

fergus90

I know ffs. Leeds well hot and cold this season. Been a fun first season back though and pretty much safe from relegation. Yeah I have Martinez in my fantasy team so no clean sheet pissed me off to Sheffield of all teams...

Always entertaining to watch though! It's good having the traditional big clubs back in the Premier League Villa, Leeds etc.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
Would not overrate Liverpool's "downfall". All CBs are injured and that alone is enough to lose plenty of games in the PL even if midfield and attack are world class.
Imagine Busi and a B team player playing in our central defense. We would be conceding way more in the league, no matter the opponent.

Xaviniesta

Would not overrate Liverpool's "downfall". All CBs are injured and that alone is enough to lose plenty of games in the PL even if midfield and attack are world class.
Imagine Busi and a B team player playing in our central defense. We would be conceding way more in the league, no matter the opponent.

That and they have a ?striker? who rarely scores

Home of Barca Fans