Premier League 2020/2021

Who will win the Premier League?

• Total voters

Birdy

Oh yes, I'm aware of that. I just mean personally I think Leicester will make it into top 4 based on other results. I know Liverpool got fairly easy games on paper but they are so hit and miss this year, they've not won 3 games in a row all season I don't think (may be wrong though).

If Liverpool wins all games and Leicester loses to Chelsea, leicester are out IMO

Even if Liverpool win all 3 games by 1 goal only, they would have gd + 23
Leicester, even if losing by only 1 goal to Chelsea, they would have gd +20 before their last game.
Even then, they have to thrash Tottenham by 3 goal difference to make it.

Too many conditions for them to make it.

Jadentheman

How embarrassing for La Liga that Madrid got beaten by an inexperienced, fragile Chelsea side. lol Even though I want Pulisic to win a CL. I want to see Pep establish himself as one of the GOAT managers.

El Gato

Villarato!
How embarrassing for La Liga that Madrid got beaten by an inexperienced, fragile Chelsea side. lol Even though I want Pulisic to win a CL. I want to see Pep establish himself as one of the GOAT managers.

Fragile?

Some of these takes lads.. geezus

It's the end of season. Patchiness is expected.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Actually you're wrong as H2H was introduced last year in the 2019/20 season.

So if Liverpool and Leicester have the same goal difference and goals scored then it goes down to head to head.

Liverpool beat Leicester 3-0 at Anfield and Leicester beat us 3-1 at their home ground so in that specific scenario we'd get CL by that 1 away goal!

Not that I think it will get to that stage as Fat Sam and Dyche will get their teams super motivated against us. I think we'll drop points at Burnley or WBA or both.

snowy

Sadio looked like a spoiled kid the way he brushed off Klopp. Get a grip!

Made me realize how much I like Klopp

Home of Barca Fans